+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 days

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    When will the application be approved? Surely that will take a bit of time. I think that we should be staying at Dens for at least 3 years.
    It normally takes about three months for a full domestic planning application to be approved. It will take a lot longer for a Large Planning Application.
    A large planning application for new warehouses for a distillery on Islay took six months to be approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    As you know, no longer a member.

But next AGM for those that can be bothered ( around 10% attended last time ) might prove interesting
    For the past few years when we met in person I have arranged my trips to Dundee to coincide with the Dee4life AGM but this year I will not bother. By then I might not even be a member because I am fed up with the current board of directors continually ‘kicking the can down the road’ instead of telling the members if any meaningful discussions have taken place with the DFC board of directors regarding getting the primary representative on the DFC board of directors under rules 79 - 82 of the Articles of Association.

11 days

11 days
    I'll do your job for you today Returnofrros to give you a day off :- 10 days and counting. Like you I,m not holding my breath.

The final countdown.

The final countdown.
    I assume that you are checking the weekly list of planning applications on the Dundee City Council website in case Nelms has quietly submitted Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited full planning application for the Campy Nou site.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I assume that you are checking the weekly list of planning applications on the Dundee City Council website in case Nelms has quietly submitted Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited full planning application for the Campy Nou site.
    That's you're role Islay, very thorough as Deeranged has often pointed out.😆

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am fed up with the current board of directors continually ‘kicking the can down the road’ instead of telling the members if any meaningful discussions have taken place with the DFC board of directors regarding getting the primary representative on the DFC board of directors under rules 79 - 82 of the Articles of Association.
    That’s yourself and B Cram both asked what is a good question - wonder where we are with this ? Four months from the AGM where I was under the impression that nomination was imminent and no update for members since. Going to drop a note and ask that an update is provided in the monthly newsletter.
    Last edited by scottg; 23-03-2023 at 08:39 AM.

My question is, why charge fans that opt to pay season ticket £20, they’re taking this option because they can’t afford to pay full price in a a one off payment, we aren’t using a finance company and tickets won’t be handed over until paid so why rip fans off for another £20

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)