+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 12 days

Maybe Mr Nelms is still working by the Julian Calendar which is 13 days behind giving him until mid April to make good on his promise. By the same calendar he has managed to get past the Ides of March safely without succumbing to a night of the long knives. This time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Yep,

Dens to start with next season, finishing in Dens .....no one seemingly prepared to ask the question.

Retail park not even at the planning application stage........and more season ticket money being asked for.

The gulf between club owners and supporters grows wider and wider by the day.

Never has one man alienated so many people.
    100%

Never has one man alienated so many people.
    The frightening thing is that too many fans are not feeling alienated by him. They're happy to sit back, believe his every word and pat him on the back for abandoning the club's home and moving to Gardyne. They'll tell you we're lucky to still have a club, they'd hoist the guy up onto their shoulders and declare him the messiah despite the fact that he's quite literally taken the club absolutely nowhere.

Now some are applauding the decision to turn the club's top into a celebration of Bay City Rollers retro chic - I mean, WTAF is that a' aboot?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The frightening thing is that too many fans are not feeling alienated by him. They're happy to sit back, believe his every word and pat him on the back for abandoning the club's home and moving to Gardyne. They'll tell you we're lucky to still have a club, they'd hoist the guy up onto their shoulders and declare him the messiah despite the fact that he's quite literally taken the club absolutely nowhere.

Now some are applauding the decision to turn the club's top into a celebration of Bay City Rollers retro chic - I mean, WTAF is that a' aboot?
    Och Pravda......they know the square root of hee haw.

Have I mentioned a lot don't go to the gemme, give them a testimonial in London, a rate the ref thread, a fire stick and a Sean Byrne signed photo and they are in heaven.

But I agree there's a lot of folk who think he has done and is continuing to do a good job.

Say it again, to me he appears to have almost zero interest in the football club and barely disguises the contempt in which he holds fans......a severe inconvenience.

The phrase "Dens isn't fit for purpose" continually trotted out by the sycophants but conveniently forget it's got far worse than it was under his stewardship.

Still no long now to the big reveal.

Och Pravda......they know the square root of hee haw.

Have I mentioned a lot don't go to the gemme, give them a testimonial in London, a rate the ref thread, a fire stick and a Sean Byrne signed photo and they are in heaven.

But I agree there's a lot of folk who think he has done and is continuing to do a good job.

Say it again, to me he appears to have almost zero interest in the football club and barely disguises the contempt in which he holds fans......a severe inconvenience.

The phrase "Dens isn't fit for purpose" continually trotted out by the sycophants but conveniently forget it's got far worse than it was under his stewardship.

Still no long now to the big reveal.
    John Nelms is more interested in opening a Tim Hortons branch beside LIDL on Kingsway East than speaking to the Dundee supporters.
    He only speaks about his Lego new stadium development at Campy Nou and nothing else.

Twas the night afore Xmas.

Big bad John slipping into Santa suit as we speak.

Twas the night afore Xmas.

Big bad John slipping into Santa suit as we speak.
    Any idea what time the presser is? I'd like to go down to Gardyne and personally thank him for being so forward thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Any idea what time the presser is? I'd like to go down to Gardyne and personally thank him for being so forward thinking.
    Spotted in sleigh over Hong Kong, I'd say around midnight.

Merry new stadium day everyone. 😆

Checked under tree but **** all

Whisky, milk and carrot gone but mysteriously a wee note left under the tree " £365 by Friday or price goes up, love Linda".......no idea what that means.

The man in charge appears to be accountable to no one, don’t think that is in his or the football clubs best interests but it looks like it’s the way it’s going to be.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)