+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 📻Ruben on Radio Nottingham's 'In The Game'

📻Ruben on Radio Nottingham's 'In The Game'

Name:  Frw2MeJWwAANEJu.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  93.7 KB
    Ruben at BBC RN with Harry Dalzell from The Notts County Foundation

In case you missed it... (Ruben's first bit is from about 8m 50s) an interesting listen

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0f5vqyf
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-03-2023 at 08:45 PM.

Many thanks for posting the link, for I would never have found it. Well worth a listen as it's wide ranging and full of insights. Ruben always comes over very well, and I so hope he's still with us next season.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Many thanks for posting the link, for I would never have found it. Well worth a listen as it's wide ranging and full of insights. Ruben always comes over very well, and I so hope he's still with us next season.
    He really does come across as a great lad and an excellent ambassador for the club doesn't he?

Potential to be a legend at Notts, I can’t remember the last time we had such a player with so much flair and creativity from midfield that also scored well into double figures and for assists.
    I just pray if we don’t do it this season he gives us 1 more year to see if we can do it next year.
    If he was a championship player or league 1 player imagine his transfer value.