+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The State we are in...

The State we are in...

A commissioned report which yet again concludes the Metropolitan Police is an Institution riddled with institutional racism, homophobia and misogyny is met with "it isn't" by the very Police Force Commander that helped commission it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/london-...investigation/

Silly Braverman is mainly silent and loosely claims "it's really nowt to do with either me or the Home Office".

Boris is stood in front of a Select Committee with a photo presented to him of a party in full swing in Downing Street with cake and alcohol present in large numbers and said, "that's not a party!"

Even me and sinkov working together could outshine this lot.

As so often, the person who presided over the Met ****fest has disappeared without trace, no doubt enjoying life on her generous tax payer funded pension. Does anyone know just why Cressida Dick ever got the job, I know she was 'openly homo***ual' and had held a senior role in the Met's Diversity Directorate, but that can't be relevant, so just how and why did this serial incompetent become Met Commisioner ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    As so often, the person who presided over the Met ****fest has disappeared without trace, no doubt enjoying life on her generous tax payer funded pension. Does anyone know just why Cressida Dick ever got the job, I know she was 'openly homo***ual' and had held a senior role in the Met's Diversity Directorate, but that can't be relevant, so just how and why did this serial incompetent become Met Commisioner ?
    Beats me and about 10 million Londoners mon ami.

The Met Police Commissioner is appointed by the reigning monarch based on the advice of the Home Secretary. At which time it would have been Amber Rudd who was the home secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    The Met Police Commissioner is appointed by the reigning monarch based on the advice of the Home Secretary. At which time it would have been Amber Rudd who was the home secretary.
    Say no more, wink, wink...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?&...VRV&ajaxhist=0

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    The Met is the joint responsibility of the Home Secretary and the Mayor of London. Brenda of course had nothing to do with it, she just signed off whichever name the Home Sec forwarded to her, Rudd and Khan were the decision makers and it was telling that the advice of the previous Met Commissioner, the man who would know more about policing London than anyone else on the planet was ignored, his choice was Mark Rowley, not Cressida Dick.

The fact that Rudd, purportedly a Tory, went along with the box ticking exercise and recommended the politically correct, lesbian, clearly inept Common Purpose graduate, is yet more evidence that our government is in the hands of the Not The Conservative Party. Can you imagine a Tory Home Secretary, back in the day, suggesting to St Margaret that someone like Dick was going to be running the Met ? It just wouldn't have happened, they wouldn't have fecking dared.
    Last edited by sinkov; 22-03-2023 at 04:38 PM.

Blow Job provided a great source of pain relief yesterday watching him lie, stutter and stumble for three hours yesterday afternoon.

Delicious stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Blow Job provided a great source of pain relief yesterday watching him lie, stutter and stumble for three hours yesterday afternoon.

Delicious stuff.
    Dear god mon ami, three hours, have you seriously got nothing better to occupy your time with ? You're still enthralled by the pantomime aren't you, the totally irrelevant Punch and Judy show. I have quite honestly heard or read nothing about it. Who the feck really cares what Boris did during lockdown a couple of years ago, now if there was an inquiry into why there was a lockdown at all I would be interested, but not in this distraction. It'a another dead cat, but you just love to watch dead cats bouncing on tables don't you. I really do despair for you sometimes mon ami.

Dear god mon ami, three hours, have you seriously got nothing better to occupy your time with ? You're still enthralled by the pantomime aren't you, the totally irrelevant Punch and Judy show. I have quite honestly heard or read nothing about it. Who the feck really cares what Boris did during lockdown a couple of years ago, now if there was an inquiry into why there was a lockdown at all I would be interested, but not in this distraction. It'a another dead cat, but you just love to watch dead cats bouncing on tables don't you. I really do despair for you sometimes mon ami.
    That was the sheer deliciousness of it sinkov. Harriet Harman visibly creaming her kecks, the futility of the organised witch hunt about nowt. Boris had it right it was "nonsense". My God we know how to waste money we really do.

I don't think Tony Blair underwent such scrutiny for taking us to war based on a lie that cost hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi lives. Did he?

The system is broke mon ami and no mistake.

I apologise mon ami, there is a certain pleasure to be had watching ludicrous occasions such as these, I remember when Cummings was going to be forced to resign in the Downing St Rose Garden, the looks on the faces of Pesto, Beth Rigby and Laura when they realised Dom was getting away with it had me chortling for days, so I shouldn't scoff. And Boris and Dom are long gone, but the journos are still there, so who had the last laugh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)