+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In This Electronic Age…

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Get over yourself, one postie got sacked for stealing them, credit should go to Royal Mail for catching him
    Who’s taking the brickbat for employing a thief?

Get over yourself, one postie got sacked for stealing them, credit should go to Royal Mail for catching him
    One got caught, we all know that many more got away with it.

I give no credit to Royal Mail for making one person a scapegoat then moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Who’s taking the brickbat for employing a thief?
    Every place has had a fraudster or two employed, seen many in my days at Dens

Agree. Fed up of constant criticism of posties. My opinion, the ones who actually put the mail through the doors are doing a great job. I think they are being sold down the river by the people who think they can make more money by delivering stuff under contract for online retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Agree. Fed up of constant criticism of posties. My opinion, the ones who actually put the mail through the doors are doing a great job. I think they are being sold down the river by the people who think they can make more money by delivering stuff under contract for online retailers.
    🤣🤣🤣

Oh the innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    🤣🤣🤣

Oh the innocence.
    Disagree. Management is motivated by share price in many instances and short term profits. Short sellers speculate and destroy jobs. Value of £ plays a part in British companies being sold off, loaded with the debt used to buy them, and foreign ownership of energy and water companies is all wrong imo. Fed up of Stock Exchange capitalism. Also British pension companies hardly invest in British companies which are quoted on the London SE.
    In the days when agriculture and manufacturing were money making London was a dump and up North was where the real wealth was earned.

Apologies for rant but working people are being bought and sold by spivs who work in hedge funds and activist 8nvestment funds. It needs to stop imo.

Picking on posties is a symptom of a lack of respect again imo.

Picking on posties a a symptom of a lack of respect? It's common knowledge what they did ref the last Big Weekend tickets; where was their respect for the rest of us then?

The rest of what you've posted is irrelevant to the discussion. However just like any organisation anywhere I'm sure the foot soldiers are doing their best whilst the upper echilons play roulette with their jobs and futures.

To quote the words of an excellent song by Crass - 'the generals sip Bacardi while the privates feel the pain'.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Picking on posties a a symptom of a lack of respect? It's common knowledge what they did ref the last Big Weekend tickets; where was their respect for the rest of us then?

The rest of what you've posted is irrelevant to the discussion. However just like any organisation anywhere I'm sure the foot soldiers are doing their best whilst the upper echilons play roulette with their jobs and futures.

To quote the words of an excellent song by Crass - 'the generals sip Bacardi while the privates feel the pain'.
    Postie was fired. Job done.

Disagree. Management is motivated by share price in many instances and short term profits. Short sellers speculate and destroy jobs. Value of £ plays a part in British companies being sold off, loaded with the debt used to buy them, and foreign ownership of energy and water companies is all wrong imo. Fed up of Stock Exchange capitalism. Also British pension companies hardly invest in British companies which are quoted on the London SE.
    In the days when agriculture and manufacturing were money making London was a dump and up North was where the real wealth was earned.

Apologies for rant but working people are being bought and sold by spivs who work in hedge funds and activist 8nvestment funds. It needs to stop imo.

I'll respect my postie when he climbs up my two steps, lazy ****

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

You deliberately use the word “they” so are your calling all posties thieves because one of them was caught stealing ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)