+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Griff. Query re Predictocomp Week 35

FAO Griff. Query re Predictocomp Week 35

Hi Griff.

In the week 35 fixtures the last match you selected is shown as Eastleigh v Boreham Wood.

However Boreham Wood are at home so the fixture should read Boreham Wood v Eastleigh.

Several people have already made selections based on Eastleigh being at home.

Plan of action?

I chose those from the BBC site on Sunday, f­uck knows what happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I chose those from the BBC site on Sunday, f*uck knows what happened there.
    You should know you cannot rely on the BBC since the Conservatives took control of it.

I think the safest thing to do is to void the fixture. Too many folk have already entered therefore been misled.

Thank fkuc Frank hasn't put his predictions in yet or he would have been raging about this no matter what he had put down to win, remember the tantrum he had about the reverse fixture game that time 🙄

On the odd occasion I make a mistake I message everyone who has already predicted to change theirs.

Rather than cancel the fixture, DM them to re post & all do it go ahead?

Some of us need the points 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post

Some of us need the points 😀
    The rules are rules BDB and if the guv'nor says that the game is void then the game is void!

You concentrate on the bottom of the league Rochdales problems

There can’t be much room left on the fag packet 😎

Anyway your 3 point behind & they have a game in hand so u have your own worries 😛

We aren't going up automatically so there's no worrying about Wrexham's three point lead,even Luke Williams admitted it the other day on BBC East Midlands news,we will just have to do it the hard way through the playoffs and if we don't go up this season then at least we will get six points from playing non league Rochdale and don't think that you will bounce back up because you won't,I would guess that you've got at least 5/6 years in the Aldi league

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    On the odd occasion I make a mistake I message everyone who has already predicted to change theirs.

Rather than cancel the fixture, DM them to re post & all do it go ahead?

Some of us need the points ��
    I know what you mean but some folk like Mullen are rarely here apart from entering the comp so may not get the message. you don’t get an email telling you you’ve got a DM from here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)