+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: our goal scorers

Superb play all round, a few of our players in that move could have turned back, played it safe/draw fowl n run seconds down but we had the legs n fitness in the last 15 minutes and on we bombed!
    You have to give ref credit too for playing 2 advantages and allowing that iconic moment to happen
    Kitch hurdled advertising boards n straight into ponty for cuddles
    He he he he you fkin reds!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle council View Post
    Superb play all round, a few of our players in that move could have turned back, played it safe/draw fowl n run seconds down but we had the legs n fitness in the last 15 minutes and on we bombed!
    You have to give ref credit too for playing 2 advantages and allowing that iconic moment to happen
    Kitch hurdled advertising boards n straight into ponty for cuddles
    He he he he you fkin reds!
    Players invading the stands 👍
    Supporters invading the pitch 👍
    All good stuff.
    No complaints from me.

Kitching's goal reminded me a lot of when Nicky Eaden did similar against the Blunts, in the '96 promotion season.
    He sneaked up from the back, and was given a great through ball, and he finished it off like a true striker. Get in there!!. 😁

As for our strike pair, I know we've criticised Devante this season, but he's improved a lot hasn't he, and he should pass 15 for the season.

Too right acido I was thinking exactly the same

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    The goal is pure quality , the move from our half was complimented by crisp passing at pace & a great finish from Kitchen who made a gut busting run & got on the end of the ball without breaking stride , it was quality , don"t know where you were sat but from the west stand we had a perfect view .
    And it was perfectly assisted by some excellent refereeing playing the advantage rule twice ! It’s a pity this guy wasn’t in charge of the Portsmouth away game.

I just said that DIN I

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12