+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: our goal scorers

our goal scorers

Early in the season it was a great concern to most of us has to where our goals would come from ,especially with only having two senior strikers on the books but as the season has progressed this problem has eased considerably but interestingly I was thinking about our team against the Owls & I might be wrong but by my reckoning every outfield player including those on the bench ( 16 players) have scored this season , if I am right about this & I do get things wrong then this is an amazing stat , this has to be down to coaching & tactics as well as the players .

I never thought about that Shadrack, that’s a great stat.
    I wonder if any other club can say that all of their first team have scored in the same season?

Interesting stat that one Shads. Its a good effort by the lads.

However, I cant remember Larkeche scoring but I could be wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Interesting stat that one Shads. Its a good effort by the lads.

However, I cant remember Larkeche scoring but I could be wrong about that.
    scored from a free kick

Ok reds, thanks for clarifying

Kichen - moved to wingback - and as much as I think Williams and Cadden are ok - I wish we had two wingbacks like Kichen.
    He’s like a tank.

Not sure if Kitching knows yet but that fourth goal on Tuesday night's just given him cult status .

Go down in folklore that will .

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Kichen - moved to wingback - and as much as I think Williams and Cadden are ok - I wish we had two wingbacks like Kichen.
    He’s like a tank.
    I am very happy with both our regular wing backs who have both proved what good players they are , Kitchen is now showing versatility as well as his other attributes, being able to switch positions during a game is a big bonus for the team & Duff , plus of course the original base of this thread was to highlight our goal scoring through out the team to which as Animal has pointed out has elevated Kitchen to cult status .

I’m trying to get a copy of the Kichens goal - Alternative View - from the side of the Ponty - so I can put it on Facebook.
    Anyone able to post it on here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I’m trying to get a copy of the Kichens goal - Alternative View - from the side of the Ponty - so I can put it on Facebook.
    Anyone able to post it on here ?
    The goal is pure quality , the move from our half was complimented by crisp passing at pace & a great finish from Kitchen who made a gut busting run & got on the end of the ball without breaking stride , it was quality , don"t know where you were sat but from the west stand we had a perfect view .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast