+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Scυnthorpe Utd. 25.03.23 [NL]

❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Scυnthorpe Utd. 25.03.23 [NL]

Notts 3 - 1 Scυnthorpe

Rodrigues, Langstaff, Jones

Remember you can also add your detailed predictions to NCS' Prediction League here

Everything points to a home win.

Head to head, we have a near perfect home record
    Pld:10 W:9 D:1 L:0

This season they've played everybody in the top 12 apart from Notts and lost to everybody apart from getting a draw at Barnet.

Without checking I think Notts do have a tendency to disappoint in front of bumper crowds, certainly on occasion. Will be interesting to see how the team and indeed the fans react to LW effectively throwing the towel in publicly last weekend, could be a bit flat. Nevertheless Notts should carve out a victory.

2-1

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Everything points to a home win.

Head to head, we have a near perfect home record
    Pld:10 W:9 D:1 L:0

This season they've played everybody in the top 12 apart from Notts and lost to everybody apart from getting a draw at Barnet.

Without checking I think Notts do have a tendency to disappoint in front of bumper crowds, certainly on occasion. Will be interesting to see how the team and indeed the fans react to LW effectively throwing the towel in publicly last weekend, could be a bit flat. Nevertheless Notts should carve out a victory.

2-1
    I don't think there's a single Notts fan who actually believes LW threw in the towel, except in the mind games of post match interviews.

Notts 4 Scunny 0
    Langstaff 3 Chicksen

5-0 Notts
    15,211 att

Notts 2: Scunny 2. Title race officially over..

Notts 1 v 1 S****horpe (Langstaff)

Another frustrating afternoon trying to break down S****horpes defence.

Not going to be easy Us 2 them 1

This is going to be a far tougher game than it seemed it would be a few weeks ago, Scunny have definitely improved, have the boost of new investment and recruited well, seemingly. I think they may approach it as a game not to lose and sit back hoping for a break. We'll huff and puff for most of the game but a bit of magic from someone (Ruben) will win it this time to prevent a repeat of the big crowd result we had against Yeovil.
    1-0 Notts, Jones, assist by Ruben. 15,375. 1735 from Scunny.

With our lack of signings today and threadbare squad for Saturday, I can't see anything other than a continuation of last weekends second half display.

1-1 own goal for us. 15891 in attendance.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast