+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morris

Morris

Has he been seen anywhere near PP since his treacherous act?

Maybe he's jumped into one of those small boats and is heading the opposite way to France?

Thank God he's p*ssed off

He seems to have vanished. Least he could have done was submit to a public flogging at half time in one game.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    He seems to have vanished. Least he could have done was submit to a public flogging at half time in one game.
    If he was a genuine Derby fan maybe not being able to attend is a worthwhile punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    If he was a genuine Derby fan maybe not being able to attend is a worthwhile punishment
    I'm with OTR on this one!
    On another thread MA talks about an idiot who has received several bans from attending matches and the suggestion that he be tagged was raised. IMO Morris should receive a lifetime ban from PP and be tagged by his *****!!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    I'm with OTR on this one!
    On another thread MA talks about an idiot who has received several bans from attending matches and the suggestion that he be tagged was raised. IMO Morris should receive a lifetime ban from PP and be tagged by his *****!!
    A bit extreme but i wish I could work out what the swear filter has removed!

I self-filtered Andy!!
    Rather than use the term ***** I substituted ***** for *****!
    One has to maintain the high standards of the Forum😇

Maybe it was wallet

Multiple of ball maybe?

Ennyhoo, I saw online this morning, someone claiming that Morris still owns the club. Clowes is merely his front man. Allegedly, Mel's and CD's Dads were besties....

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

Ennyhoo, I saw online this morning, someone claiming that Morris still owns the club. Clowes is merely his front man. Allegedly, Mel's and CD's Dads were besties....
    If that’s true, MA you’ll have stumbled across a seriously worrying conspiracy.
    I was part of a ‘coincidental’ group a couple of months ago that included DC who came across as a charming and sincere man. He was asked about his dealings with Morris over the sale of the club and claimed not to have met him or had any personal contact with during the whole process.

Morris was seen, ‘large as life and twice as ugly’, in a pub just a couple of miles from DC’s home recently. He seemed fit and well, but there was absolutely no sign of DC.

Conspeorists rA, conspeorists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)