+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Only Taken Him 6 Years

It's Only Taken Him 6 Years

Gareth's twigged it .

Positivity and attack .

Well done Gareth .

Wiv got far better players on the pitch now than we did 6 years ago to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Wiv got far better players on the pitch now than we did 6 years ago to be fair.
    Nowt up wi Delle Ali and Jesse Lingard !!!

They should have been out of sight after the first half. Jack Grealish had an open goal at the end of the half and went for the spectacular by cutting across the ball and trying a volley with the outside of his boot when he should have done a Watters instead.
    Still a good win though.

First win in Italy since 1961, Kane becomes record goal scorer and Southgate get his 50th win, great result tonight.
    What I want to know though is HOW Hasellbaink has got a job as assistant England coach?

Great result and well done Harry Kane MOTM by a country mile.

2nd half typical Gareth !!! hold on to what we’ve got and never came out of the traps.
    Am I missing something here ?

In Duff I trust in GS I’m still far from convinced. We have the best set of talent on display in that first half as good as I can remember but ………… the Ballantines could be kicking in lol.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 23-03-2023 at 10:55 PM.

I thought rice was mom considering he was on a yellow early on
    Wiped floor with them 1st half
    Somehow tried to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory AGAIN!
    Don’t know how jfh has managed to get involved, not enough diversity in England coaching staff might have been pointed out by someone I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    First win in Italy since 1961, Kane becomes record goal scorer and Southgate get his 50th win, great result tonight.
    What I want to know though is HOW Hasellbaink has got a job as assistant England coach?
    It’s because he failed at QPR & Burton and was very brave enough to turn the Barnsley job down.
    It’s called jobs for the boys.

Before anyone even slightly mentions it I can state categorically here and now that the Hassellbaink appointment has absolutely nothing to do with the FA initiative to see more individuals of a non-white heritage in senior coaching roles.

This appointment was purely on merit and merit only.

So there. Smooak that as Roma would have said.

Sb-pmsl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast