+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does anyone have a ticket in the Sirrel?

Does anyone have a ticket in the Sirrel?

I have periodically checked seat availability over the last few weeks and have never seen home availability in the Sirrel.

I know it was originally stated home fans could sit there, but did this actually happen?

Has anyone actually got a home ticket in the Sirrel?

If not, I’m starting to think that they changed their minds and never released any for home fans.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    I have periodically checked seat availability over the last few weeks and have never seen home availability in the Sirrel.

I know it was originally stated home fans could sit there, but did this actually happen?

Has anyone actually got a home ticket in the Sirrel?

If not, I’m starting to think that they changed their minds and never released any for home fans.
    ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets ASAP for Saturday's Community Day fixture (kick-off 3pm), with limited availability in all stands.

We'll be taking on S****horpe United in front of a huge crowd at Meadow Lane and there are now very few seats available to buy via our ticketing website.

An area of the Jimmy Sirrell Stand has been reserved for home supporters but tickets in this area can only be purchased by calling 0115 955 7210 or visiting our ticket office from 9am on matchday.

Ok, so this is going to reduce the attendance a lot. There will be roughly 2k tickets available for Notts fans in there and I’d imagine only a hundred or so would have noticed you can phone and get a ticket there.
    It makes 14.5k a much more likely prediction

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    An area of the Jimmy Sirrell Stand has been reserved for home supporters but tickets in this area can only be purchased by calling 0115 955 7210 or visiting our ticket office from 9am on matchday.
    That is shameful, whoever is responsible for putting that online should be sacked!