+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New season ticket prices

New season ticket prices

Inevitably the prices have all gone up but how can they price the tickets when we don’t know what division we are going to be in? The prices quoted are a bit steep for the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Inevitably the prices have all gone up but how can they price the tickets when we don’t know what division we are going to be in? The prices quoted are a bit steep for the championship.
    You’re getting a 10% credit back should the worst happen.

I reckon they’re not bad and still compare highly favourably with a lot of others. Even up in FunLand. Given the cost of energy and how much it must be to run under soil heating and floodlights etc I think it’s pretty good myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    You’re getting a 10% credit back should the worst happen.

I reckon they’re not bad and still compare highly favourably with a lot of others. Even up in FunLand. Given the cost of energy and how much it must be to run under soil heating and floodlights etc I think it’s pretty good myself.
    Cheers JC didn’t see that. Yeah not complaining and I still haven’t giving up hope. 🖤🧡

Didn’t mean to type JC 🙈 no idea where that came from 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    They have to price them somehow. Can't really wait until the end of May/beginning June.

Can't wait to not buy mines.....

Gladly (ahem) pay at the gate , as I usually do.

Is there a category F ????

They have got an FN hard neck even mentioning Season Tickets and next season to long suffering Arabs who financially backed the club to the hilt especially during the pandemic.Its worth remembering the majority of us never even claimed credits that were due to us back.Years ago when we were a respected club with a half decent side season tickets were dealt with in the close season between May and August.

This current shower of shyte are bang out of order asking for any money up front THIS season when they havnie quite managed to relegate us yet.

Is there a category F ????
    Yes but its a minimum purchase of 300,000 plus VAT. But thats another issue.

In general watching on the zone is the best I can get, and the quality is improving all the time, just the dunce commentators.

Id much more prefer if sell outs aside you could sit anywhere with your season ticket. It gets boring sitting in the same seat all season, think it would create better atmosphere too. Never happen of course with all the various pricing ranges.

Dont think a sit anywhere situation would work as lots of fans go to their seats close or just after ko and expect to get their allocated seat. It would be chaos getting people to move out the seat if its an allocated seat. I have a seat that suits me for accessability as I cannot get up the steps at the seating area. We are stuck with the process that if you dont buy the season ticket within timescales you might not get your usual seat with your mates and either have to get a seat away from them or even have to move to another stand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)