+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Scυnthorpe Utd. 25.03.23 [NL]

Another view from the Scunny board:

"They are an exceptional footballing side for this level and would beat most in league 2 comfortably . Even if we turned up today then we get beat quite easily; the gulf in class was staggering".

On a lighter night anyone else see the two guys throwing punches in the pavis just after kick off? They weren’t young chaps either one looked like a right drugged up scruff

It's just like watching Juve.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    A spot of egg on face there
    Should I ask Swale to edit it for me ?

Some records on Wikipedia that may be quite relevant to this season by the end...

Most League points (3 for a win):
    99, Division Three 1997–98

Most League goals:
    107, Division Four 1959–60

Highest scorer in one season:
    Tom Keetley, 39, Division Three South 1930–31 and Macaulay Langstaff, 39, National_League_(division) 2022-23

Another game missed due to hospitalisation. Have to say I am quite emotional watching the goals back, and really is a reminder to be grateful for this team, and just accept Wrexham are a complete freak organisation in this league.
    For us to have gone toe to toe with them this season is a massive tribute to all at the club.
    It will be a bitter poll to swallow, not seeing some of these players run out for us any more next season, however the season ends up.
    Just having a blood transfusion, wish the stuff they were putting in was Black and White not f**cking red.
    COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Another game missed due to hospitalisation. Have to say I am quite emotional watching the goals back, and really is a reminder to be grateful for this team, and just accept Wrexham are a complete freak organisation in this league.
    For us to have gone toe to toe with them this season is a massive tribute to all at the club.
    It will be a bitter poll to swallow, not seeing some of these players run out for us any more next season, however the season ends up.
    Just having a blood transfusion, wish the stuff they were putting in was Black and White not f**cking red.
    COYP
    Sorry to hear that 1959, let's hope things improve for you soon.

I've spoken to both these lads very briefly at home and away games and they really are credit to the club with their media platform.

They put plenty of time and effort in, it isn't staged and over prepared, it comes across as organic and natural. It's just a group of supporters following and talking all things Notts. Delighted that they get the big interviews with owners, managers and star players. Sounds like they have a good relationship with Notts PR, and it's the least they deserve.

The media side of the club has never been better, fans really can't complain about not being informed. Quite the opposite IMO.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast