+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim O’Brien

Jim O’Brien

Take a bow man, that was a great performance. We had such a good balance in midfield today, reminded me of earlier in the season when JOB was in such good form. CLE and Jones missing forced the hand and O’Brien delivered a master class alongside Palmer and Bostock….no coincidence that that was Bostocks best performance so far too imo 👌

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Take a bow man, that was a great performance. We had such a good balance in midfield today, reminded me of earlier in the season when JOB was in such good form. CLE and Jones missing forced the hand and O’Brien delivered a master class alongside Palmer and Bostock….no coincidence that that was Bostocks best performance so far too imo 👌
    Agree on JOB. But think Bostock has had better games.

Difficult to day as we barely got out of second gear.

Take a bow man, that was a great performance. We had such a good balance in midfield today, reminded me of earlier in the season when JOB was in such good form. CLE and Jones missing forced the hand and O’Brien delivered a master class alongside Palmer and Bostock….no coincidence that that was Bostocks best performance so far too imo ��
    He was brilliant, and i would have made him MOTM,

Jim O'Brien's intensity is incredible. He's been like that from the moment he joined us, but when you feed that level of desire, urgency and no little ability into a team of other quality players like we've got now, it creates dynamite.

I believe his contract is up in the summer, but you've got to think he'll be offered another one, maybe with player-coach responsibilities. The fact is, he's still one of our best eleven by rights, regardless of his veteran status.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Half the team would be a decent shout for MOM today. Take your pick from Bajrami, O'Brien, Nemane, Palmer, Rodrigues and Langstaff.

The rest were only a point behind, it was a brilliant team performance. The scoreline definitely flattered Scunny.

Made me laugh in the first half when 2-0 up JOB berated someone in the crowd for not getting the ball back for a throw in quickly enough. The man's a legend!

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Who did get MOTM? Elite is right, any of those names could’ve been awarded it.

There have been other contenders this season but I think that was the most dominant I have ever seen us. S****horpe arrived on a bit of a cloud and a big following but we were just brilliant in our desire and intensity, even at 4-0 up….S****horpe just couldn’t get near us however hard they tried.

Who did get MOTM? .
    A decent outside shout would be Bajrami. But you can't go for a defender in a game like that.
    So, Langstaff for me.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    A decent outside shout would be Bajrami. But you can't go for a defender in a game like that.
    So, Langstaff for me.
    Ruben got the actual one but you could’ve given it to any of the outfield players really, just a superb team performance.

Jimbo was like a butcher's dog, quite brilliant, thought Bostock looked great in his forward position, Palmer Rodrigues Langstaff Nemane superb.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast