+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Ask Red John

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Just put it in either slot 2 or 3 as this will help with a more even browning. Enjoy
    Familiar with the inherent browning risks with slot 2, but where’s slot 3?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Just put it in either slot 2 or 3 as this will help with a more even browning. Enjoy
    But if it goes in slots 2 and 3, that's only 2 slices. I may as well use slots 1 and 2 as they give even browning......and slots 2 and 3 still fall foul to unevenness (and use unnecessary electricity)

I just want a definitive answer to why it happens, not possible solutions.i may have to try a more reliable source

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    But if it goes in slots 2 and 3, that's only 2 slices. I may as well use slots 1 and 2 as they give even browning......and slots 2 and 3 still fall foul to unevenness (and use unnecessary electricity)

I just want a definitive answer to why it happens, not possible solutions.i may have to try a more reliable source
    Give me the exact model of your toasting gadget and i will give you the answer?

RJ

While we have learned a lot about your managerial prowess and associated wisdom, I feel like RJ the man remains somewhat of an enigma.

In order to peel back a layer of the shroud I’d like to ask a different type of question.

You can invite any 3 people from history to a dinner party/session down the pub, who do you invite?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    RJ

While we have learned a lot about your managerial prowess and associated wisdom, I feel like RJ the man remains somewhat of an enigma.

In order to peel back a layer of the shroud I’d like to ask a different type of question.

You can invite any 3 people from history to a dinner party/session down the pub, who do you invite?
    Alex Ferguson, Adolf Hitler and Jesus Christ. Hitler would have a lot of explaining to do with Jesus so I could get time to pick the brains and enthusiasm of Alex Ferguson.

What I want to know is how has this thread stretched to 17 pages

Fair play to RJ who has embraced the challenge of being the stand free oracle with more wit and intelligence that previous posts would suggest this to be outside his comfort zone

Just shows the power of AI…

**RJ - all in jest - you have been a good sport on this thread and despite forum opinions and some perceived negativity you are one of around 20 posters keeping this site alive

Oh ye of little faith, KD. But I agree your closing remarks. RJ has shown great character and long may it continue. In RJ we trust.

I only get annoyed when we don’t win….probably too much but I like the Dons to be better than who they come up against. Long may it continue. Even the wee kids team that I coach….they fight for absolutely everything and demand they win themselves. Everyone of them know about Alex Ferguson and his Aberdeen team They will be better for it.

Not sure we’ve had your opinion on the new away kit? Which I have to say is growing on me

Christ, the things folk will try, to avoid spending money.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast