+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cambridge V Carlisle.

Would say Alcohol judging by his English writing skills...

Arnt you a Rochdale fan Black dog? Ha Ha, soon to be non league, let me do that again, ha ha.

You must have mixed with Carlisle fans, as a matter of interest, what is the accent like? I know this will take some thinking, but keep at it. It must be quite a mixture.

Take your time.

We have a common phrase oop north, let’s do a picture quiz for you to guess who..

👌💦

[QUOTE=Psaw;40249117]Arnt you a Rochdale fan Black dog? Ha Ha, soon to be non league, let me do that again, ha ha.

Yes I am a Dale Fan and that is looking more & more likely… we won’t be the only team who’s fans post on here to get relegated this year either will we… League 2 next season for you as Carlisle deservedly take your place

[QUOTE=Blackdogblue;40249244]
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

Yes I am a Dale Fan and that is looking more & more likely… we won’t be the only team who’s fans post on here to get relegated this year either will we… League 2 next season for you as Carlisle deservedly take your place
    1. Frank's playing you BDB 🎣

2. Frank would love to see Cambridge get relegated again,he's got a strange sort of loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by _Stefan_Kuntz View Post
    In the Lake District we do not have them there big, new, modern trains. We have to make do with tiny steam trains.

When I went to visit Cumbria last year there was some steam powered boats on one of the lakes,I would have liked a trip on one of those but I didn't have enough time to find out more about them or even if they did trips

It’s boring without you to wind up.. Frank is an easier target…

See you blew it last night.. with 2 games in hand the Welsh Wizards will be out of reach soon 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    It’s boring without you to wind up..;
    I've put my mobile back on and FFS don't wind up yer Mrs 🤣😂🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post

See you blew it last night.. with 2 games in hand the Welsh Wizards will be out of reach soon 😎
    I've just looked on BBC Sport and it says that Notts won 0-2?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)