+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's back !!

He's back !!

The ginger wazzock is back in Blighty.

"Prince Harry makes surprise appearance at Daily Mail court hearing. King Charles understood to be 'busy' and will not see his son".

How come our Royal Correspondent, BT, is not all over this ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The ginger wazzock is back in Blighty.

"Prince Harry makes surprise appearance at Daily Mail court hearing. King Charles understood to be 'busy' and will not see his son".

How come our Royal Correspondent, BT, is not all over this ?
    I'm sick of the whole old anachronistic circus mon ami.

Really is time we shut the whole rotten edifice down.

Don't be silly and where would all the tourists go without the royals and what you do without the royals to moan about..Long live the Kinks.lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Don't be silly and where would all the tourists go without the royals and what you do without the royals to moan about..Long live the Kinks.lol
    I saw a photo and an article in a paper last week Alfie, it was going on about Charlie getting rid of the "hangers on" in the Royal Family and him telling them they are soon to be on their arses and will need to find elsewhere to live.

It then went on to show photos of the amount of properties he has at is disposal including one in the FSU.

It's a national scandal Alfie, I'm waiting for the public's reaction to the Coronation.

I think he will be disappointed.

Surely the "tourists" can all f*ck off and take photos of this lot?

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...oyal-residence

How can you possibly support this sort of family Alfie?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/new...e5594687&ei=39

I'll bet you are a lot like me, I'm never too "busy" to see my son and grandkids Alfie.

I hope that the US refuses him re-entry due to his confessed drug taking. That would upset the old apple cart. He is a p*llock by anyone’s definition.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I saw a photo and an article in a paper last week Alfie, it was going on about Charlie getting rid of the "hangers on" in the Royal Family and him telling them they are soon to be on their arses and will need to find elsewhere to live.

It then went on to show photos of the amount of properties he has at is disposal including one in the FSU.

It's a national scandal Alfie, I'm waiting for the public's reaction to the Coronation.

I think he will be disappointed.
    Looking forward to the coronation tbh , though I’m on holiday being honest

Get us away from the doom and gloom of every day negative news that we have to listen to.

Long live Charlie boy I say.

Can’t stand the ginger whinger or his manipulative wife.
    Last edited by army88; 27-03-2023 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    How can you possibly support this sort of family Alfie?

I'll bet you are a lot like me, I'm never too "busy" to see my son and grandkids Alfie.
    Of course he's too busy, he's a bloody king isn't he, he has a country to run, he can't be at the beck and call of the ginger whinger, who's only here because he thinks his lawyers can screw a few grand out of the Mail.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course he's too busy, he's a bloody king isn't he, he has a country to run, he can't be at the beck and call of the ginger whinger, who's only here because he thinks his lawyers can screw a few grand out of the Mail.
    I love it when you talk bollox sinkov, it lifts me up no end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)