+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club announcement.

Club announcement.

A few things.

1. Why no cash gate for shankly, can do it for away fans why not home.

2. I do feel my season ticket is being devalued especially if all home games now £15 but I do want as many people in Dens as possible

3. Reduction in £15 for adult season ticket reduces gap with adult concession ( good) but why make cut off date 7th of April, surely it cud have been kept at original 5th May or preferably week after.

4. Season ticket will be cheaper per game in premier than championship.......the premier price just dips below £20 per game.

So overall good that they seem to have admitted over pricing but only for a fortnight apparently.

Bad no cash gat in shankly.

Good gap between adult and adult concession reducing

Bad my season tic being devalued, good that they are trying to get more folk in......a crowd of around 6k is a big difference to 4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    A few things.

1. Why no cash gate for shankly, can do it for away fans why not home.

2. I do feel my season ticket is being devalued especially if all home games now £15 but I do want as many people in Dens as possible

3. Reduction in £15 for adult season ticket reduces gap with adult concession ( good) but why make cut off date 7th of April, surely it cud have been kept at original 5th May or preferably week after.

4. Season ticket will be cheaper per game in premier than championship.......the premier price just dips below £20 per game.

So overall good that they seem to have admitted over pricing but only for a fortnight apparently.

Bad no cash gat in shankly.

Good gap between adult and adult concession reducing

Bad my season tic being devalued, good that they are trying to get more folk in......a crowd of around 6k is a big difference to 4.5.
    I am surprised that there is no cash gate in the Main Stand for Dundee supporters as there could well be cash gates for the Hamilton supporters in sections A, B and C of the Main Stand.
    I can understand season ticket holders being a bit annoyed that their season ticket is being devalued especially with two home games per season being televised live on the BBC Scotland channel this season.
    I could understand ticket prices being reduced for the home game against Cove Rangers on Friday 28th April 2023 as this game is being televised live on the BBC Scotland channel.
    Although it does not affect me the £15 reduced price for a full price Adult season ticket for the 2023-24 season with a cut off date of 7th April 2023 gives me the impression that the sale of season tickets for next season (2023-24) are not going well.
    In my opinion the sale of the new reduced price early bird season tickets should have a closing date of 31st May 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am surprised that there is no cash gate in the Main Stand for Dundee supporters as there could well be cash gates for the Hamilton supporters in sections A, B and C of the Main Stand.
    I can understand season ticket holders being a bit annoyed that their season ticket is being devalued especially with two home games per season being televised live on the BBC Scotland channel this season.
    I could understand ticket prices being reduced for the home game against Cove Rangers on Friday 28th April 2023 as this game is being televised live on the BBC Scotland channel.
    Although it does not affect me the £15 reduced price for a full price Adult season ticket for the 2023-24 season with a cut off date of 7th April 2023 gives me the impression that the sale of season tickets for next season (2023-24) are not going well.
    In my opinion the sale of the new reduced price early bird season tickets should have a closing date of 31st May 2023.
    Why are you surprised that there will be no cash gate. It is not as if we have had one all season. Personally, like you, I think they should but going on and on about it isnt going to help. The club have decided that this is the way forward like most large clubs in Scotland so hey ho whats the point of moaning; most supporters just get on with it under those entry criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    Why are you surprised that there will be no cash gate. It is not as if we have had one all season. Personally, like you, I think they should but going on and on about it isnt going to help. The club have decided that this is the way forward like most large clubs in Scotland so hey ho whats the point of moaning; most supporters just get on with it under those entry criteria.
    On the contrary a lot of Dundee supporters want cash turnstiles in the Main Stand and Bobby Cox Stand especially when the management of Dundee Football Club are happy to have cash turnstiles in the Bob Shankly Stand for Away fans this season.
    You would think that the management of Dundee Football Club would want as many Dundee supporters as possible to attend home games and to make it as easy as possible for Dundee supporters to attend these games.
    In September 2022 Dee4life offered to pay for the cost of installing an E ticketing scheme in Dens Park but the management of the club turned down their offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    Don't waste your time arguing with him - he'll just destroy your soul.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)