+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chieo v Mbappe

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Ogbene is leaving in the summer, we all know that as long as it isn't to Wednesday or Derby I don't care and i wish him well. I just want him to put in 9 MotM perforamces for us before he goes.
    Does it matter where he goes? All this Weds/Derby jealousy is farcical. He can go where he wants and who pays him the most it's none of our business, he's out of contract simple as that. We don't own the mans life.

If he's looking to progress further Brin he'd be foolish to stay with us. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Does it matter where he goes? All this Weds/Derby jealousy is farcical. He can go where he wants and who pays him the most it's none of our business, he's out of contract simple as that. We don't own the mans life.
    Obviously nobody can dictate how he "lives his life" but it doesn't mean you have to be at ease with it. And it's nothing to do with jealousy - football is about passion and rivalry if nothing else. You show me one man who's not doubly pi$$ed off about ex-players sticking it up us when playing for a rival and I'll show you a liar.

It needles me no end to see Smith in a W*******y shirt, Vaulks as well for that matter. Ogbene would be just as bad.
    Derby would be less so, but considering all the events over this season, it would still needle.

He's talking about moving from Wickersley to Moorgate
    Panic ye not

I think he will go to a club that is genuinely at the next level rather than a car crash of a club like Derby or the S6 lot.
    His interpretation of next level seems to be better quality football and surrounded by better players than just wanting more cash

I haven't seen any RoI games but I presume that they have better footballers than RUFC so he's well aware of what's needed to improve his game. Some on social media ask why he plays so much better for them than us. He knows why.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    He's talking about moving from Wickersley to Moorgate
    Panic ye not
    Bad move.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Obviously nobody can dictate how he "lives his life" but it doesn't mean you have to be at ease with it. And it's nothing to do with jealousy - football is about passion and rivalry if nothing else. You show me one man who's not doubly pi$$ed off about ex-players sticking it up us when playing for a rival and I'll show you a liar.

It needles me no end to see Smith in a W*******y shirt, Vaulks as well for that matter. Ogbene would be just as bad.
    Derby would be less so, but considering all the events over this season, it would still needle.
    I hate seeing Smith and Icky in a **** shirt especially Smith, doesn’t bother me much with Vaulks tbh because he didn’t leave us for them

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I hate seeing Smith and Icky in a **** shirt especially Smith, doesn’t bother me much with Vaulks tbh because he didn’t leave us for them
    Yeah fair point. It's much worse when a player dumps us directly for W*****.
    Fortunately, Ogbene will have much better options.

Yeah fair point. It's much worse when a player dumps us directly for W*****.
    Fortunately, Ogbene will have much better options.
    Standard Liege are reported to be in discussions with his agent.

It appears Weds really do get under your skin. Vaulks arrived at Weds from Cardiff not us and yet it irks you? So if for some strange reason Alf came back form Oz as an out of contract player and he signed up for Weds to help them over the line that would also get to you? How far back do you want to go with this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast