+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chieo v Mbappe

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It appears Weds really do get under your skin. Vaulks arrived at Weds from Cardiff not us and yet it irks you? So if for some strange reason Alf came back form Oz as an out of contract player and he signed up for Weds to help them over the line that would also get to you? How far back do you want to go with this?
    He'd already accepted MTs point on that Brin.

West Brom mentioned now. Should mean a good game from Chieo then in a couple of weeks.

The only that bothered me about Smith and Ihiekwe going to Wednesday was they are in league one.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Obviously nobody can dictate how he "lives his life" but it doesn't mean you have to be at ease with it. And it's nothing to do with jealousy - football is about passion and rivalry if nothing else. You show me one man who's not doubly pi$$ed off about ex-players sticking it up us when playing for a rival and I'll show you a liar.

It needles me no end to see Smith in a W*******y shirt, Vaulks as well for that matter. Ogbene would be just as bad.
    Derby would be less so, but considering all the events over this season, it would still needle.
    Well spoken, it reminds me of when, Ian Butler, Barry Lyons and Ken Houghton left for Hull City all those years ago

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234