+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Have we been fair with Tom Eaves?

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Of course you go on how tall they look to you, and you are normally within a couple of feet of being correct

Taylor said he was 5ft 10 1st time for us I thought he was the ball boy! I'd say he was 5ft 2 not much taller.

Being paid well for doing feck all and we are being unfair to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Being paid well for doing feck all and we are being unfair to him?
    That’s not his fault though is it

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    More bullshine. Where did I saywood and Morrison played together?
    Grant hall is 6ft 4 you clown. 175cm is 5ft8 you dipstick
    took the height from the rotherham website, I see you have taken to personal abuse again as you do not have the intellect to engage in a debate. You really are a nasty piece of work

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    took the height from the rotherham website, I see you have taken to personal abuse again as you do not have the intellect to engage in a debate. You really are a nasty piece of work
    here is the link, take the error up with Rotherham United https://www.themillers.co.uk/teams/f...er/grant-hall/

Yes I am now fek off

of course it is Mts fault if we do not succeed in the same way he should get credit for success,
    He should be apportioned appropriate levels of criticism if unsuccessful (and successful sometimes), like he should be afforded appropriate levels of credit for success, without crediting him as some footballing genius. Why so binary? He can greatly alter our chances of success in certain situations, much less in others. Discussing which are his negative or positive impacts is fair enough, laying the entire weight of our success at his door is naive. Also, you will not be holding others to account like you are with him, at such a phenomenally high level.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    He should be apportioned appropriate levels of criticism if unsuccessful (and successful sometimes), like he should be afforded appropriate levels of credit for success, without crediting him as some footballing genius. Why so binary? He can greatly alter our chances of success in certain situations, much less in others. Discussing which are his negative or positive impacts is fair enough, laying the entire weight of our success at his door is naive. Also, you will not be holding others to account like you are with him, at such a phenomenally high level.
    fair point, it isn't about me though is it, it is about the way football works, the manager is always at the point whether there is blame or praise, that is my real point and sorry I didn't make that clear.

fair point, it isn't about me though is it, it is about the way football works, the manager is always at the point whether there is blame or praise, that is my real point and sorry I didn't make that clear.
    Fair enough, I agree that it will always be the manager's head that goes, easier to replace one guy than half a squad and all that. That is the way it works, you're right.

Glad I misread the intent behind your post.

UTM!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345