+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have we been fair with Tom Eaves?

Have we been fair with Tom Eaves?

I honestly believe the big man has something to offer.

I don't think he has played a game yet when he has been 100 percent fit and in my opinion these performances have been harshly judged by many supporters who cannot appreciate how difficult it is playing matches when you are recovering from injury and are not match fit.

If he is now fit , I want to see Taylor give him 5 games to prove himself so he can show what a very good player he is.

starting with ex employers Hull City

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I honestly believe the big man has something to offer.

I don't think he has played a game yet when he has been 100 percent fit and in my opinion these performances have been harshly judged by many supporters who cannot appreciate how difficult it is playing matches when you are recovering from injury and are not match fit.

If he is now fit , I want to see Taylor give him 5 games to prove himself so he can show what a very good player he is.
    ibs, this is one of your silly posts, give over . You say, ''I don't think he has played a game yet when he has been 100 percent fit'' how long does ANY Manager including Warne that brought him in, allow a player to be fit enough to play? If he ain't fit now he's never going to be.
    The game time he's been allowed, he's only ever put the effort in once.

If Taylor has owt about him, he'll sit him down close season and say thank you but, he doesn't figure in any of his future plans. Allow him to go and find another club without us asking for a fee. If it really takes it, Stewart may well have to meet him half way to leave.

Example= Let's say as a ball park figure he's on £4k a week. Another club say they'll only pay him £2k so TS will have to meet the other £2k to see him go. Failing that he stays here milking another 2 years at £4k. He simply in my opinion, nothing to offer and is probably our 4th choice frontman. Now's not the time to allow him any game time to prove himself with nine games to go, that time has long gone.

If ever I saw a bloke not suited to wearing a pony tail, it's him. A good old fashioned crew cut might sort him out in more ways than one.

As they say, what's at the end of a pony's tail?

Shocking signing if I was TS I'd be having sleepless nights thoughts of him getting a wage here!

He needs a run of games before we can judge him

Is he religious or something with his ponytail?

IBS,he's no Jordan Hugill though is he ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    IBS,he's no Jordan Hugill though is he ?

He hasn't given us any reason to believe he still has something to offer us at this level. However playing him against Hull with Washington and giving Hugill a rest might do him some good, if nothing else he might foul the other team less. Hull will not be expecting us to go 2 up front and perhaps trying something different is needed, there is no way we can start at Hull like we have the last 3 games, MT needs to have something and that team need to be up for the fight. Even peltier in an interview stated that when we are bad we are very bad, he is right.
    I still think Wood would bring some leadership and fight to the team, but I am afraid that isn't going to happen

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast