+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Have we been fair with Tom Eaves?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    He hasn't given us any reason to believe he still has something to offer us at this level. However playing him against Hull with Washington and giving Hugill a rest might do him some good, if nothing else he might foul the other team less. Hull will not be expecting us to go 2 up front and perhaps trying something different is needed, there is no way we can start at Hull like we have the last 3 games, MT needs to have something and that team need to be up for the fight. Even peltier in an interview stated that when we are bad we are very bad, he is right.
    I still think Wood would bring some leadership and fight to the team, but I am afraid that isn't going to happen
    Derby, I'm not expecting us to go two up front never mind Hull! As for dropping Hugill for Eaves, you banged your head this morning fella?

As for Woody, that clash of the Titans will never be forgotten, don't expect to see Captain Fantastic in a shirt for us again.....I do feel though he stabilises us more than any else at the back. It all depends if Taylor wants to bury the hatchet so to speak and allow Woody to sort our back line out because at the moment we are not looking good at all.
    Last edited by Brin; 28-03-2023 at 10:06 AM.