+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A v Hull Saturday 1st KO 3pm

MT he's got to not think he's got to play certain players cause they will not be happy or their parent club won't be same. Keep saying it get defence as right as he can we have players further forward to make things happen.

Anyone driven to MKM Stadium before and have a recommendation for parking - preferably near a decent pub? Coming in from south of the Humber Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Anyone driven to MKM Stadium before and have a recommendation for parking - preferably near a decent pub? Coming in from south of the Humber Bridge.
    GlennMiller, a chap from the Hull City Fans Forum on Facebook has made a couple of suggestions in his post to visiting Millers' fans:

"Mark Walmsley

I run Hull City Fans' Forum and posting to share a bit of away travel info.
    Firstly. The game is a sell out. City have just opened up the last remaining breakwater between home and away fans in N5 so it's going to be rammed and noisy which is great news.
    Official Car parking is on Walton Street for £5. Getting away is a slow process but not too far off the main artery out of Hull (Clive Sullivan Way)
    Alternatively, there’s a park and ride on the “Hessle” turn off called Priory Park.
    Plenty of pubs all welcoming away fans and the closest are Walton Street Club, Brickmakers Arms on Walton St and The Boot Room also on the south corner of Walton Street.
    Anlaby road is the busiest and closest place for shops, café’s, take aways and more pubs but the Away fan North Stand also offers decent quality food and beer. In fact we've just been voted the league's best club for fodder.
    It may help to google the ground on Maps to get your bearings about the street and road names I’ve mentioned.
    Do your very best to stay away from the town centre if driving in. It's a nightmare with massive road construction going on. Stay West of the city.
    Any more questions please comment and I will do my best to answer them."

Link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/search/top?...20fans%20forum

Excellent CTMilller. Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    MT he's got to not think he's got to play certain players cause they will not be happy or their parent club won't be same. Keep saying it get defence as right as he can we have players further forward to make things happen.
    If you think a professional manager picks his team because of the reasons you've just stated then you're even dafter than I thought you was

April 1st 2023

The start of a mammoth month of football for the Millers & Cardiff City with 8 games each
    The rest of the league clubs have 7 games each.

The bottom 8 clubs - Playing each other at some point this month

Blackpool, Cardiff City, Wigan Athletic - 3 games each
    Reading, Birmingham City - 2 games each
    Huddersfield Town, Rotherham United, QPR - 1 game each

Clubs having games against the lower 8 in the league, affecting perhaps relegation.

Stoke City - Playing against 4 clubs [Stoke City hitting some form]
    Swansea, Sunderland, Sheffield Utd, P.N.E. Burnley, Luton, Coventry, Millwall, West Brom - 3 games
    Watford, Bristol City, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Norwich - 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    If you think a professional manager picks his team because of the reasons you've just stated then you're even dafter than I thought you was

Peltier BW why are they starting?

Sell out, they’ve also sold well
    make some noise

COME ONNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    April 1st 2023

The start of a mammoth month of football for the Millers & Cardiff City with 8 games each
    The rest of the league clubs have 7 games each.

The bottom 8 clubs - Playing each other at some point this month

Blackpool, Cardiff City, Wigan Athletic - 3 games each
    Reading, Birmingham City - 2 games each
    Huddersfield Town, Rotherham United, QPR - 1 game each

Clubs having games against the lower 8 in the league, affecting perhaps relegation.

Stoke City - Playing against 4 clubs [Stoke City hitting some form]
    Swansea, Sunderland, Sheffield Utd, P.N.E. Burnley, Luton, Coventry, Millwall, West Brom - 3 games
    Watford, Bristol City, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Norwich - 2 games
    ELK, slight correction pal. Cardiff and ourselves have 9 games along with Sheff Utd, Blackburn and West Brom. The rest have 8 to play not counting last nights match.
    Last edited by Brin; 01-04-2023 at 07:52 AM.

A few Hull fans have mentioned serious roadworks in the City and therefore HUFC has agreed that the local Police will direct all away traffic to a temporary park and ride area approx 3 miles from Hull. Away fans will be channeled off the A63 by Police and club representatives accordingly.
    Buses will be laid on for away fans and there will be charge of £30 per car regardless of how many people are in it but that includes parking and the cost of the bus

I was in Hull earlier this week with work and I can see why they are doing this for a big away following

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast