+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Altrincham FC 28.03.23 [NL]

He was also very complimentary, like many this season. Handball decision for the penalty looked harsh.

I am not sure what the ref has to learn from that situation, as PP said he would. I imagine PP is annoyed with his players lack of discipline, but would rather have a pop at the ref.
    I thought the penalty was a bit harsh but, you could not argue we were due a decision going our way.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    He was also very complimentary, like many this season. Handball decision for the penalty looked harsh.
    Wrexham wouldn't have thought so. I was right in line with it and the guys arm was sticking out, so right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Wrexham wouldn't have thought so. I was right in line with it and the guys arm was sticking out, so right decision.
    100 % the hand stopped the shot cross I was dead level with it 🤣

Yep, clearly stuck his arm out. I'm usually quite positive about Alty's PP but he's let himself down a little there with that interview, although we should also acknowledge the plaudits with him saying how he looks up to the way we play and tries to emulate that with his own squad.

That's good to know it was the right decision, and official should be praised. Ruben does the rest and his production ticks up another notch this season.

I'm just not a fan in general of handball decisions for penalties, especially when the players are so close and ball naturally hit at pace. And that goes for 'for and against' Notts, I'm impartial on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Yep, clearly stuck his arm out. I'm usually quite positive about Alty's PP but he's let himself down a little there with that interview, although we should also acknowledge the plaudits with him saying how he looks up to the way we play and tries to emulate that with his own squad.
    Maybe he is just buttering up our owners in case LW leaves/gets poached.If I remember right there was a rumour he was on our wish list and turned us down.Maybe he's just keeping the Brothers sweet in case they come knocking again and this time he will bite their hands off !!!!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 29-03-2023 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Maybe he is just buttering up our owners in case LW leaves/gets poached.If I remember right there was a rumour he was on our wish list and turned us down.Maybe he's just keeping the Brothers sweet incase they come knocking again and this time he will bite their hands off !!!!
    Possibly, but hopefully not for a few years yet eh

Full stats report now up and a closer look at John Bostock . . . https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...t-altrincham-a

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast