+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Altrincham FC 28.03.23 [NL]

⚽ Match Thread vs. Altrincham FC 28.03.23 [NL]

Name:  Moss Lane floodlit.jpg
Views: 1873
Size:  96.3 KB

Tonight Luke Williams' stylish 'Pies travel to Moss Lane fresh from a dominant drubbing of The Iron on Saturday. Can we bring home all three points and keep the pressure on Hollywood Rangers as required?

Team news is due at 6:45pm and BBC Radio Nottingham Sport's commentary is available in all the usual places, including here.

The game can also be live streamed on National League TV, both domestically and internationally, earning the club a little drop of cash in the process. Details of how to register and buy your pass can be found here.

COYP!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-03-2023 at 05:16 PM.

As a curiosity, both Notts and Alty have a J. Jones on the bench tonight.

Name:  FsUr7NxXgAg2b5Y.jpg
Views: 1673
Size:  7.9 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-03-2023 at 05:52 PM.

So what is the story with Scott ? I keep reading he is nearly ready but never makes the bench. Have I missed something ?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    So what is the story with Scott ? I keep reading he is nearly ready but never makes the bench. Have I missed something ?
    Williams said in his presser yesterday that he's only just got back out on the grass and is doing conditioning work along with morais, so I'd say they both could be in contention for the bench against wealdstone, at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Williams said in his presser yesterday that he's only just got back out on the grass and is doing conditioning work along with morais, so I'd say they both could be in contention for the bench against wealdstone, at the earliest.
    Thanks. Let's hope

Must have been difficult between Mair and Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I know Mair did his job well on saturday but there was no actual goal keeping involved, just distribution and build up play, which to be fair he did very well.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I could have played in goal Saturday it was that comfortable an afternoon for Mair.

After a good show from Mair on Saturday. I think it is a good decision, as he kept a clean sheet as well.

Also, I can't remember when we last felt as settled as we do now with a squad. No one debating formation etc, we all just know what it is and who is expected to do what and where, just wonderful.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast