+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bajrami v Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I would play him in place of Bostock to add some aggression to the midfield..
    I really don’t get comments like this. More aggression? To deal with the 25-30% of the game we don’t have the ball.
    We all know you don’t rate Bostock, I dont rate comments like this as it completely goes against the grain with how we play. Bostock is tidy in possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    When did we have 3 keepers? When Mair came Young had gone back to Leicester, and Brooks was out on loan so not in any first team plans. Unless I've forgotten someone, we've had Slocombe and a loanee as cover.
    It wasn't me who said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I really don’t get comments like this. More aggression? To deal with the 25-30% of the game we don’t have the ball.
    We all know you don’t rate Bostock, I dont rate comments like this as it completely goes against the grain with how we play. Bostock is tidy in possession.
    Had to laugh last night when the old ‘get into ‘em, **** ‘em up’ chant got an airing as we put together about five minutes of constant possession. Get into what, exactly!?!

On the question, Baldwin just, but they’re both good. I hope we decide Baj is a centre back though and let him develop there rather than a utility player who we move about, I think he’s too good for that.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It wasn't me who said it.
    So who was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So who was it?
    It was around the Bromley game so you would have to search around that time to see who it was.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I would play him in place of Bostock to add some aggression to the midfield..
    Not sure I would, for the Wrexham game I would go Palmer sitting, Bostock left, JOB right and Ruben top. Them 3 are very aggressive in terms of winning the ball back and Bostock is calm on the ball, we need to get control of that game as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Well, i dont rate your comments either, they go against my grain too.. But i dont make a point of it...

Baj for me… distribution and pin point passes are some of the best I’ve seen in years. No panic… just super cool.

People have said that we don’t have a strong squad but now players are getting fit I think we will have quality players that will miss out on a place on the bench
    It’s great that we are having debates who should start and I don’t think there is a starting 11 that fits all
    To deal with Wrexham’s physicality should we play Mair,Baldwin,Rawlinson and then Baj in midfield or should we go for Slocombe,Baldwin,Brindley and then Bostock in the midfield.
    Then we have Scott,Junior,Austin,OBrien and Jones competing for one spot
    What a great position to be in and great how LW is rotating them
    Last edited by Proactive not Reactive; 29-03-2023 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Not sure I would, for the Wrexham game I would go Palmer sitting, Bostock left, JOB right and Ruben top. Them 3 are very aggressive in terms of winning the ball back and Bostock is calm on the ball, we need to get control of that game as soon as possible.
    That sounds good to me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123