+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He's One of Their Own...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Best of luck with Jimi mon ami, I'm on Empire at 20/1 and Atrium at 12/1. I've backed them both with Skybet, they're paying on 7 places, and hopefully it'll annoy them as well, they don't want my bets, but while they pay on the first 7 I'm betting with them.
    I'm also having the same stake on Gai Waterhouse's nag sinkov either or, I'm not bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    this year I have a fancy for a 14/1 shot who is now a gelding. £25.00 @ 14/1 should give me a Purple Haze.
    It used to happen to me so often I called it the 'Right Horse Wrong Race' syndrome, the way I bet now it rarely happens, but it really used to piss me off.

"Jimi Hendrix calls the tune at Newbury"

"Ralph Beckett will consider his options before making any firm plans for Newbury’s BetGoodwin Spring Cup winner Jimi Hendrix, who stayed on well to take the valuable mile handicap under Rossa Ryan. Things did not go according to plan when fancied for the Lincoln, where he had finished a disappointing 13th of 22. Jockey Rossa Ryan felt the fitting of blinkers helped his cause as he powered to a three-and-a-half-length victory over Lattam."

It used to happen to me so often I called it the 'Right Horse Wrong Race' syndrome, the way I bet now it rarely happens, but it really used to piss me off.

"Ralph Beckett will consider his options before making any firm plans for Newbury’s BetGoodwin Spring Cup winner Jimi Hendrix, who stayed on well to take the valuable mile handicap under Rossa Ryan. Things did not go according to plan when fancied for the Lincoln, where he had finished a disappointing 13th of 22. Jockey Rossa Ryan felt the fitting of blinkers helped his cause as he powered to a three-and-a-half-length victory over Lattam."
    Like I keep saying Sinkov $hit happens.

It's happened again mon ami, Jimi Hendrix won the Royal Hunt Cup on Wdenesday at 22/1. You haven't mentioned it, so I presume you missed it again, as did I.

It's happened again mon ami, Jimi Hendrix won the Royal Hunt Cup on Wdenesday at 22/1. You haven't mentioned it, so I presume you missed it again, as did I.
    I was on holiday mon ami and not in touch with the nags or betting. Shame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)