+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Turn NYS pink.

Turn NYS pink.

It’s a sad world at times Scum & like you say this is heartbreaking.I will be proud to wear pink at next home match.

As dad of a young daughter, I don't think I'd have the strength to cope as this dad is doing. Heartbreaking indeed and a pink NYC would be great for the family

❤️❤️bless you little Ruby and may you be free flying with the angels

Really feel for the parents my sincere condolences for your loss.
    Last edited by Brin; 30-03-2023 at 12:56 PM.

Breaks your heart to lose a child, nobody knows the pain a parent goes through,
    until it happens to you, I know what the family is going through.

Sincere condolences to the family

Just so very, very sad.

It's a very cruel world at times.

Condolences to all the family and hopefully a pink NYS can help to ease the pain a fraction, for a couple of hours at least.

They need to be selling them ribbons at NYS on the day, I don’t own anything pink but will gladly donate when I find the link

Terribly sad time for some

Also a 16 year old miller from Es*** been killed and would like a 16th minute applause

NorthEs***Miller
    @babylonrass
    ·
    2 Apr
    Dear All Millers. This is my son, Aweome Andy. A lifelong Miller, living in Es*** until he was killed a few weeks ago. (Investigation ongoing). We have approached RUFC and agreed that a suitable memorial will be done at the WBA game with an applause on 16 mins (his age).

I’ve only copied one out of the four pics
    Name:  F66CDC07-0444-47F7-8B47-85995A430F9C.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  19.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Terribly sad time for some

Also a 16 year old miller from Es*** been killed and would like a 16th minute applause

NorthEs***Miller
    @babylonrass
    ·
    2 Apr
    Dear All Millers. This is my son, Aweome Andy. A lifelong Miller, living in Es*** until he was killed a few weeks ago. (Investigation ongoing). We have approached RUFC and agreed that a suitable memorial will be done at the WBA game with an applause on 16 mins (his age).

I’ve only copied one out of the four pics
    Name:  F66CDC07-0444-47F7-8B47-85995A430F9C.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  19.9 KB
    NorthEss.ex MillerI don't know what to say to you. How wrong is this? A young man with his whole life ahead of him Life can be so cruel it's sometimes beyond comprehension.

I've never met you but would I would like to put a put an arm on your shoulder and offer my sincere condolences.

God bless young Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    NorthEss.ex MillerI don't know what to say to you. How wrong is this? A young man with his whole life ahead of him Life can be so cruel it's sometimes beyond comprehension.

I've never met you but would I would like to put a put an arm on your shoulder and offer my sincere condolences.

God bless young Andy
    Yes a real shocker

More so when you read the background to this. A sad sign of the times we live in