+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: v Sevco

v Sevco

Back to league action. Hard to see anything other than nil points here but I'm hoping to see an organised and competitive performance that we can take into the following games. Courier reporting that there's a chance Levitt may return before the end of the season.
    Will be interesting to see how Goodwin lines us up, any thoughts?

I used to look forward to taking on either of the OF and offering them a challenge. Sadly, we are now just cannon fodder against these ba$tards. My head sees nothing but defeat - my heart is hoping for them to have an off day and we sneak a win.

A case of trying not to damage our goal difference too badly I think. Liam Smith is out and Mulgrew doubtful as I understand it. Interesting to see how we plug those gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    A case of trying not to damage our goal difference too badly I think. Liam Smith is out and Mulgrew doubtful as I understand it. Interesting to see how we plug those gaps.
    It’ll be Behich, McMann, Edwards, Ayina, Freeman.

Not sure there are really any other options TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Liam's distribution and crossing has been really poor, Mulgrew won't be missed imo. Happy with that back line Freeman Ayina Edwards McMann Behich
    All very competitive players and we'll need 11 of them.
    If we could nick a surprise goal before they get their penalty you never know 😎

Not so sure about Sheep to be honest. He does have a good attitude , likes to bomb up the wing etc. But he has been most teams target man for getting picked off recently. Then again, realistically, do we have any better options???

The Gaffer has mentioned trying to do a Spain. I think I know what he means, but.............. (och yi ken the rest)

Freeman has been f*cking awful lately. Definitely the weakest area of the team. Smith is a marginal improvement defensively but both need upgraded in the summer. Right now, we have no one else unfortunately. Picking up so many injuries just now too. It feels like the world is against us and our battle for survival. We won't miss Mulgrew.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Freeman has been f*cking awful lately. Definitely the weakest area of the team. Smith is a marginal improvement defensively but both need upgraded in the summer. Right now, we have no one else unfortunately. Picking up so many injuries just now too. It feels like the world is against us and our battle for survival. We won't miss Mulgrew.
    Would agree not much between Smith and Freeman recently. I feel Smith has peaked as a player but Freeman could still improve. I'd be asking him to concentrate on the defensive basics, ie stay back, defend that flank for your life and look to create a threat down our left through Behich.

Should we have a sweepie for the time of the soft penalty award?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    OK, I’ll go for 2.52 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would agree not much between Smith and Freeman recently. I feel Smith has peaked as a player but Freeman could still improve. I'd be asking him to concentrate on the defensive basics, ie stay back, defend that flank for your life and look to create a threat down our left through Behich.

More like a sweepie for how many soft pens against these horrible bast@rds

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)