+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cardiff monsoon. The sequel

I Hope the club make the visiting supporters pay just the difference between the tarifs demanded by the clubs and RUFC pay half im of the transport to those that travelled up t’other week

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I Hope the club make the visiting supporters pay just the difference between the tarifs demanded by the clubs and RUFC pay half im of the transport to those that travelled up t’other week
    Cardiff City Owner / Chairman Tan paying for Bluebird fans transport for the game, for those who were
    at the abandoned game, & had used official supporters transport.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Jesus wept...typical Taffys

The chip on the shoulder is that big I can smell the salt and vinegar from here

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Cardiff City Owner / Chairman Tan paying for Bluebird fans transport for the game, for those who were
    at the abandoned game, & had used official supporters transport.
    That’s usually normal and a reason for using official supporters transport. It’s an insurance for supporters and has been around for donkeys years
    For the others it’ll be different.

Could we set the standard ?

Season tickets will be reactivated for this game

Those that bought a ticket for the original game can apply for a free one for the rearranged game.

I believe it was a piss take but, last Saturday my mate read out to me off Twitter that a Rotherham fan was asking if they could be reimbursed for the pie they purchased at the last match??? Surely they ate that pie??

As I say, it may be someone just taking the piss but if it is real......Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I believe it was a piss take but, last Saturday my mate read out to me off Twitter that a Rotherham fan was asking if they could be reimbursed for the pie they purchased at the last match??? Surely they ate that pie??

As I say, it may be someone just taking the piss but if it is real......Jeez.
    Wasn't Saturday April the First Brin!?

Can't we just pay for a giant screen to be put up in whatever their stadium is called? Surely only people with no life are going to travel here again?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Wasn't Saturday April the First Brin!?
    Glenn yes it was but that post was put up on a Friday. 😉

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123