+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hamilton Accidemicals

Hamilton Accidemicals

Hopefully can see them off, early goal order of the day.

The less they have to hang on to and fight, bite , scratch and foul for the better.

Really like to give them a dooooing but 3 pts and a 1 zip would be fine and dandy.

I'll 2 goal margin but QP win and maybe draw for Ayr

Big help from the Lichties last night. Would be great if Raith managed the same. Problem is that we rarely make the most of these kind of results. Hopefully not today. Have a feeling that Raith will do the business and we will scrape a one goal, sh1tfest win which I would take any day in our current fight for first place.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Big help from the Lichties last night. Would be great if Raith managed the same. Problem is that we rarely make the most of these kind of results. Hopefully not today. Have a feeling that Raith will do the business and we will scrape a one goal, sh1tfest win which I would take any day in our current fight for first place.
    Some ****fest win that.

They were easily the worst team I’ve seen this season
    Offered zilch
    No shape
    Looked knackered at half time and definitely the dirtiest side that’s come to dens
    No many games are stopped for head knocks like today’s which was purely down to the way they played
    They wouldn’t beat Dunfermline if they can reach the play off which I don’t think they will

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)