+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trumpster indicted.

Well going back to the USA; the Dems better be careful for what they wish. Now they have set a disgraceful precedent and all ex president and political rivals can be charged and are up for grabs, just like in a true failed state. The West's enemies are watching this and laughing. Biden has 4 houses, you can see on the internet and a private jet ( Not Airforce one) and has never really done anything in life but be a second class senator and poor vice president. Let start to talk about where all his money came from to live like an elitist monarch that he enjoys, this paragon of virtue and gentleman of the left. I laugh at leftists as the only standards they have is to have none. Power is the name of the game. So now America burns and joe Fiddles and our enemies are encouraged. What a year this is turning into.
    Last edited by Deadlydave; 31-03-2023 at 10:15 PM.

I'm currently watching an 8 programme wide documentary on the Vietnam War, my only real observations are about the sheer futility of the war and the sheer f*cking stupidity of the sitting US Presidents. The Yanks never learn do they?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Yanks never learn do they?
    Bit like the Pallys, they never learn, they keep coming back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Bit like the Pallys, they never learn, they keep coming back for more.
    Don't know if you watched the BBC2 Programme aired over two instalments on the 1947 onwards Palestine/Israel conflict sinkov.
    What a can of worms this is.

If I had been on the wrong end of the 1948 Nakba I think I'd be "coming back for more" mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Well going back to the USA; the Dems better be careful for what they wish. Now they have set a disgraceful precedent and all ex president and political rivals can be charged and are up for grabs, just like in a true failed state. The West's enemies are watching this and laughing. Biden has 4 houses, you can see on the internet and a private jet ( Not Airforce one) and has never really done anything in life but be a second class senator and poor vice president. Let start to talk about where all his money came from to live like an elitist monarch that he enjoys, this paragon of virtue and gentleman of the left. I laugh at leftists as the only standards they have is to have none. Power is the name of the game. So now America burns and joe Fiddles and our enemies are encouraged. What a year this is turning into.
    Exactly Deadly - I bet the Clinton’s are burning stuff in the garden tonight - it’s a massive can of worms they’ve opened, and people / journalists will have just had the green light to get digging for tasty morsels in others pasts.

Also Trump paid a high class prostitute ( with his own money - not party funds - so who knows ) I wander how many others have played that game ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Exactly Deadly - I bet the Clinton’s are burning stuff in the garden tonight - it’s a massive can of worms they’ve opened, and people / journalists will have just had the green light to get digging for tasty morsels in others pasts.

Also Trump paid a high class prostitute ( with his own money - not party funds - so who knows ) I wander how many others have played that game ?
    Nothing political about this army88 but I really would not like the UK to be run by a dude who pays off hookers.

It's bad enough here with these chimpanzees running the country without a President's or Prime Minister's lousy moral judgement being on display for all to see.

I'm still trying to figure how Johnson, Truss, Trump and Biden got the top gigs.

I'm certain Norder will be along soon to explain just WTF is going on.

Don't know if you watched the BBC2 Programme aired over two instalments on the 1947 onwards Palestine/Israel conflict sinkov.
    What a can of worms this is.

If I had been on the wrong end of the 1948 Nakba I think I'd be "coming back for more" mon ami.
    I think after 70 years of conflict, death and destruction I'd be looking for a peaceful settlement, but no, they keep coming back for more of the same, they never learn.

Nothing political about this army88 but I really would not like the UK to be run by a dude who pays off hookers.

It's bad enough here with these chimpanzees running the country without a President's or Prime Minister's lousy moral judgement being on display for all to see.
    You really are incredibly naive mon ami, have you never heard of JFK's trouser snake, a beast of legend by all accounts, Herbert Asquith was a known pervert, Lloyd George didn't give the proverbial FF, he was known to give interviews to journos in his bedroom, while still in bed with a prostitute on either side of him, he shagged his wife's cousin and Julia Henry, the wife of a Liberal MP, he forced his secretary to have two abortions, well at least two, it's suspected it might have been more. Check out Bob Boothby, Jeremy Thorpe, Tom Driberg, John Profumo, Roy Jenkins, Paddy Pantsdown, Robin Cook, John Major and Edwina, Two Jags and Tracy Temple, I could go on and on, the list is endless.

Time you got into the real world mon ami, it's just business as usual in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You really are incredibly naive mon ami, have you never heard of JFK's trouser snake, a beast of legend by all accounts, Herbert Asquith was a known pervert, Lloyd George didn't give the proverbial FF, he was known to give interviews to journos in his bedroom, while still in bed with a prostitute on either side of him, he shagged his wife's cousin and Julia Henry, the wife of a Liberal MP, he forced his secretary to have two abortions, well at least two, it's suspected it might have been more. Check out Bob Boothby, Jeremy Thorpe, Tom Driberg, John Profumo, Roy Jenkins, Paddy Pantsdown, Robin Cook, John Major and Edwina, Two Jags and Tracy Temple, I could go on and on, the list is endless.

Time you got into the real world mon ami, it's just business as usual in politics.
    That's alright then.

That's alright then.
    Of course it is, they're useless as politicians, couldn't run a whelk stall, but in the trouser department, just human beings, subject to the same weaknesses and foibles as the rest of us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)