+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist Jews?

Racist Jews?

We all knew it but here you go...

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2023/...njT0TQvKtzT1VM

Running an apartheid State too...

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2023/...k53ZpAFrh0ipAs

FFS mon ami, there you go again, you've a bigger obsession with Jews than I have with the Jocks, my problem though is solely with the corrupt SNP, what's your problem with Jews ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    FFS mon ami, there you go again, you've a bigger obsession with Jews than I have with the Jocks, my problem though is solely with the corrupt SNP, what's your problem with Jews ?
    I was just sat watching SKY news last night, nice and quietly sipping at a cheeky Merlot and a newsflash came on saying "Some viewers might find this distressing."
    The female newscaster then said, "Images appear to show Israeli forces using batons to beat Muslims at prayer".
    She was totally bloody right too.

The IDF are b@stards mon ami and no mistake...

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-e...al-aqsa-mosque

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The IDF are b@stards mon ami and no mistake...

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-e...al-aqsa-mosque
    94 Palestinians killed since Christmas some of them children. The Israeli lobby has Congress by the balls so nobody says or does anything because they know they will not get elected next time. No I am not anti-semitic, my daughter in law is Jewish

The IDF are out of control thugs with no counterbalance in play...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/...al-aqsa-mosque

I was just sat watching SKY news last night, nice and quietly sipping at a cheeky Merlot and a newsflash came on saying "Some viewers might find this distressing."
    The female newscaster then said, "Images appear to show Israeli forces using batons to beat Muslims at prayer".
    She was totally bloody right too.
    Police setting about members of the public with batons, even innocent members of the public, even members of minority groups, not to mention peaceful demonstrators ? An everyday event worldwide mon ami, especially in Paris these last few weeks, a common occurrence in any city in the USA, and feck me, I've even seen it in England.

So what is it about it's occurence in the Jewish state of Israel that sets it apart for you mon ami ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Police setting about members of the public with batons, even innocent members of the public, even members of minority groups, not to mention peaceful demonstrators ? An everyday event worldwide mon ami, especially in Paris these last few weeks, a common occurrence in any city in the USA, and feck me, I've even seen it in England.

So what is it about it's occurence in the Jewish state of Israel that sets it apart for you mon ami ?
    It's always Jews smashing Pallys to bits mon ami, week in - week out, when that doesn't work they bomb Gaza.

Al least the Met just mistreat everybody the same, blacks, trade unionists, climate protesters, footy fans et al.

It's always Jews smashing Pallys to bits mon ami, week in - week out, when that doesn't work they bomb Gaza.

Al least the Met just mistreat everybody the same, blacks, trade unionists, climate protesters, footy fans et al.
    If only mon ami, the proliferation of grooming gangs in the UK provides ample evidence that our law enforcement officers neither treat, nor mistreat, everyone the same.

Your obsession with Jews does concern me though, police brutality is a worlwide phenomenom, but it is only the brutality displayed by the security forces of the Jewish state of Israel that appears to rouse your ire, strangely this obsession with the Jewish state of Israei is shared by the juvenile hacks on the Grauniad as well, but I'm sure this is purely coincidental.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)