+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpster indicted.

Trumpster indicted.

Could the Orange Buffoon be going to jail?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/donald-tr...ender-tuesday/

"Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, who was hand-picked and funded by George Soros, is a disgrace.

"Rather than stopping the unprecedented crime wave taking over New York City, he’s doing Joe Biden’s dirty work, ignoring the murders and burglaries and assaults he should be focused on. This is how Bragg spends his time!

"I believe this witch-hunt will backfire massively on Joe Biden. The American people realize exactly what the radical left Democrats are doing here.

"Everyone can see it. So our movement, and our party - united and strong - will first defeat Alvin Bragg, and then we will defeat Joe Biden, and we are going to throw every last one of these crooked Democrats out of office so we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Must admit sinkov, if I was a citizen of the US I'd prefer it if the legislature concentrated 100% of their efforts on stalling gun crime. Just how many kids need to get slaughtered before someone says, "Enough is enough?"

It's a bit like the Boris pantomime over here, our MPs and the Media are all over it, but when there's a debate in Parliament about the vaccines, the chamber is deserted. There's a report out on the shambles at the Met, but you never hear Cressida Dick implicated, she seems to have disappeared into thin air.

Boris...media circus
    Trump...media circus
    Vaccine harms...total silence
    Cressida Dick...total silence

It all follows a pattern.
    Last edited by sinkov; 31-03-2023 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's a bit like the Boris pantomime over here, our MPs and the Media are all over it, but when there's a debate in Parliament about the vaccines, the chamber is deserted. There'sa report out on the shambles at the Met, but you never hear Cressida Dick implicated, she seems to have disappeared into thin air.

Boris...media circus
    Trump...media circus
    Vaccine harms...total silence
    Cressida Dick...total silence

It all follows a pattern.
    It's called "Sinkov's Dead Cat Syndrome" mon ami.

Next problem up for Starmer who the Labour Muslim supporters now know is a Jewish sympathiser is about 1 million Labour voters going AWOL. He won't be able to chuck your dead cat on the table over this one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's called "Sinkov's Dead Cat Syndrome" mon ami.

Next problem up for Starmer who the Labour Muslim supporters now know is a Jewish sympathiser is about 1 million Labour voters going AWOL. He won't be able to chuck your dead cat on the table over this one.
    Not a problem mon ami, there's a million SNP jocks up there, just waiting to switch back to Labour. Sir Keir and the Growler can prepare for government.

Not a problem mon ami, there's a million SNP jocks up there, just waiting to switch back to Labour. Sir Keir and the Growler can prepare for government.
    I'm not sure the SNP voters will switch to Labour because of Hamza Yousaf are you mon ami?

Two parallel universes going on with Muslims at the centre of both, nett result = Labour still don't win.

Does the average British voter want to vote for a soft centred Tory government Mk 2?

I'm not seeing much difference between the policies of Starmer and Sunak are you.

A door to door survey conducted in our Red Wall seat is showing Labour/Conservative going neck to neck if the election was called today and not much difference in the local council elections.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm not sure the SNP voters will switch to Labour because of Hamza Yousaf are you mon ami?

Two parallel universes going on with Muslims at the centre of both, nett result = Labour still don't win.

Does the average British voter want to vote for a soft centred Tory government Mk 2?

I'm not seeing much difference between the policies of Starmer and Sunak are you.

A door to door survey conducted in our Red Wall seat is showing Labour/Conservative going neck to neck if the election was called today and not much difference in the local council elections.
    The SNP voters in Scotland I'm talking about were originally Labour voters captivated by Sturgeon, I think with her demise a lot may well switch back to Labour. I've no more time for Sturgeon than I have for Jezza, but she was a very effective politician, the independence dream has died with her, and this new lad is a clown, I think returning Labour Jocks could put Starmer into No 10.

The SNP voters in Scotland I'm talking about were originally Labour voters captivated by Sturgeon, I think with her demise a lot may well switch back to Labour. I've no more time for Sturgeon than I have for Jezza, but she was a very effective politician, the independence dream has died with her, and this new lad is a clown, I think returning Labour Jocks could put Starmer into No 10.
    I'm not sure of the exact number but in 1997 a couple of us from Burnley went up to Glasgow for a few days to support local Labour MPs and add a bit of English flavour to the politics. If I remember rightly we won 35 seats.

Those were the days my friend.

44 SNP MPs, 6 Scottish Tories, 1 Scottish Labour. 50 seats up for grabs mon ami, all to play for.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)