+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Turner

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    This is a very sad day. My thoughts are with his family, friends and all the staff at Notts County. To many in the world of football, he has been the heart of Notts. He will be greatly missed.
    His devotion to Notts has been instrumental in their excellent profile and reputation.
    Perfectly put CP. RIP Jason

RIP Jason, a true leader and from all accounts a lovely human being. Stuck with Notts through some real dark times under Trew and Hardy, even when demoted by Hardy, he was the guiding light when Hardy didn't want or couldn't pay the wages. He may have been behind the scenes and not out there but for what he's done for this club, he's a true legend!

R.I.P Jason a big shock this morning far too young, condolences to the family

Hope our team do Jason proud by getting promotion whichever way we achieve it
    R.I.P Jason

Very sad to hear this news. Jason Turner seemed like a devoted servant to Notts County and had outstanding abilities in his job, especially in stabilising the club through some rocky times. He will be sadly missed. God bless him and deepest respects to his family and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    This is a very sad day. My thoughts are with his family, friends and all the staff at Notts County. To many in the world of football, he has been the heart of Notts. He will be greatly missed.
    His devotion to Notts has been instrumental in their excellent profile and reputation.
    My sentiments entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Hope our team do Jason proud by getting promotion whichever way we achieve it
    R.I.P Jason
    Gosh, this is very sad news. R.I.P.

What a shocking loss for everyone, far too young.

Shocking news for his family and the wider Notts family. To be taken so young is devastating.
    JT was always the steady hand on the rudder when we were steering through some very troubled waters.
    An insightful and well respected people and his passing will reverberate around the football community.
    He kept us on the right track when owners were veering all over the place and for that, I'll be forever grateful.
    RIP.

I'm shocked and saddened this morning. Jason was such a thoroughly nice, kind, decent gentleman. He'll be a big miss.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast