+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jason Turner

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    One thing I will say, is JT was universally liked.
    The number of lovely words from people around football has been very classy. Neal Ardley seemed genuinely upset.
    It’s good to see at times such as this, the whole of football can put rivalry aside and show some class.
    Marc White the Dorking owner was nearly in tears when interviewed earlier. He was a good friend of JT.

I can only echo all of the heartfelt sentiments above - what a shock, and what a sad loss. Jason's enthusiasm and love for his job was evident when you saw him in and around the directors' box on matchdays, and in his frequent communications with fans. Sincere condolences to his family and many friends at this very difficult time.

This is an absolute shocker for his family and Notts County. 50 years is far too young. Only ever heard good things about him. R.I.P Jason. Hope the lads can do it for you now.

I was so sad to hear about this, and thoughts with his family and friends.

Also genuinely moved to read the many many responses on Twitter (including two from a certain Ryan Reynolds), and interviews around the country. Points to a guy who really did have a hell of an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    I was so sad to hear about this, and thoughts with his family and friends.

Also genuinely moved to read the many many responses on Twitter (including two from a certain Ryan Reynolds), and interviews around the country. Points to a guy who really did have a hell of an impact.
    I’d echo this. Dreadful news and gone way too soon. Jason Turner did seem to help an awful lot of people during his time at Notts, based on comments online yesterday. Loved and respected - that’s quite the legacy. RIP and deepest condolences to all who knew him.

I had no dealings with him myself, but I've heard nothing but good about the man, and you only have to read through this thread to see the universal high regard in which he was held at this club - something very few people have achieved - during some of our darkest days too!
    A terrible shock for us all, but especially his family, and one can only offer our sincerest sympathy to them all. RIP Jason, you have left the club some very big shoes to fill

Probably very few of us can appreciate just how important a role CEO is and how much work they put in and Turner has overseen one of the most challenging periods in our history. A huge blow and very big boots to fill.
    Can't remember the last time an active member of staff passed away at Notts, Leon Leuty?

RIP

Devastatingly awful news, someone who really needs commemorating in some way at the club which I'm sure they will. RIP Jason.

Terrible news. RIP Jason and condolences to his family.

The tributes on Twitter from hundreds of clubs and thousands of supporters across the country just shows the regard people had for JT. Simply irreplaceable.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast