+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Turner

What a shock for all at the club condolences to his family and friends and all that knew him. RIP
    He will take some replacing.

A massive loss.....County through and through!
    It shows the amount of respect he had & fondness for the guy by all the messages!
    RIP

Unbelievably sad news. God Bless you JT and your family. R.I.P and thank you for everything you have done for our great club. You will be sadly missed.

Shocking news, respects to his family .

Tragic news for his family. A great loss to Notts. R.I.P Jason

Unbelievable and so young, thoughts with the family

Absolutely terrible news, never met him but always admired how he lead Notts and how he communicated with the fans. Thoughts are with his family and close friends.

Never had any dealings with him but by all accounts a very nice gentleman and an inspiration for all at the club never heard a bad word about him

RIP

Very Sad news. My Condolences to his friends and family at this terrible time

Very sad news to hear that the clubs CEO has passed away and at such a young age as well. My condolences go out to Jason’s family, friends and all the staff at Notts County.

It’s a sad shame that after helping to steer the club through its darkest hour and then the Covid pandemic that he will not be able to see how this season ends and how the club will do in future years from the foundations he helped put in place.

I hope that this sad situation can galvanise the club and they can the staff can find the strength to go on to get promotion in Jason Turners memory and continue his legacy and keep moving forwards over the coming years.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast