+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dee4Life update

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    If the Dee4life directors are not prepared to tell their members the answers to the undernoted questions then they should be resigning.
    We need a Dee4life board of directors who are willing to keep their members fully informed about what has been happening since the AGM on 19th November 2022 ‘warts and all’.
    The Dee4life board of directors can publish this information in the password protected section of their website for members only.
    We certainly do not need a board of directors who are very selective in the information they publish in their newsletters in case it upsets John Nelms.

1. Who was nominated as the Primary representative.
    2. When.
    3. What was the reply.
    Must be nearly Easter because I'm agreeing with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I love the way that they've managed to blame previous boards for their own total failure to make any progress.
    In my opinion the current Dee4life board of directors have a cheek blaming previous boards for their own total failure to make any progress when they will not tell us what progress they have made getting their own primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors.

In my opinion the current Dee4life board of directors have a cheek blaming previous boards for their own total failure to make any progress when they will not tell us what progress they have made getting their own primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors.
    I'm agreeing with you again - i need a holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm agreeing with you again - i need a holiday.
    Great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Just read it, naughty boy as ain't a member but if I was that would be a huge disappointment.

And another resignation as Norrie price ain't happy with the club. No surprise.

Ask again and I hope someone asks this at next AGM, why was there a u turn in strategy from the D4L board, who instigated it and how did they come to the conclusion that was the way the membership wanted to go.......because again that was not the vibe I got in the Dundee social club.

D4L look like they will go along with anything that Nelms wants to have a "better relationship"......he dosent respect them, just as he dosent the wider support and I wish some **** would just tell him that.
    There is nothing to prevent you or anyone else reading the latest newsletter and Norrie’s resignation as it is in the ‘hidden away’ in News section of the new Dee4life website which few people read.
    The latest news should be on the front page of the new Dee4life website.
    I am surprised that you contacted the Dee4life secretary to submit your resignation as a member.
    You should have waited until your membership was due for renewal and not bothered renewing it.
    If you paid by the Go Cardless direct debit system then you would have to cancel your direct debit and notify the Dee4life secretary that you were not renewing your membership.

already have islay and awaiting their reply

There is nothing to prevent you or anyone else reading the latest newsletter and Norrie’s resignation as it is in the ‘hidden away’ in News section of the new Dee4life website which few people read.
    The latest news should be on the front page of the new Dee4life website.
    I am surprised that you contacted the Dee4life secretary to submit your resignation as a member.
    You should have waited until your membership was due for renewal and not bothered renewing it.
    If you paid by the Go Cardless direct debit system then you would have to cancel your direct debit and notify the Dee4life secretary that you were not renewing your membership.
    Paid by cheque Islay, auld fashioned that way.

Nah I was better away, no point in being a member and criticising, I felt fairly strongly that what was mooted at AGM has not been carried out....almost the opposite kinda appeasement

Feel D4l are in an abusive relationship with Linda and will do pretty much anything to appease him to keep the peace....how it looks to me anyway.

On Pravda a poster called billy Campbell's ghost is defending the stance and saying D4l have to build trust .....nah......Nelms has to build trust, he's the one who should be building bridges.......he's standing on the bank on his side saying to D4l " come on build, work for it you ****ers"......and when there nearly there.......he will **** off further Doon the bank........he's not to be trusted..... duplicitous.

Time to cancel
    Spineless lot of nobodies who are ****e feird
    Usual bluster

I came away from the D4L meeting in Nov thinking that at last we have a group of D4l directors who are prepared to take the fight to Nelms, ask awkward questions press for answers etc etc.....fast forward to the end of March the optimism i had coming out the meeting has well gone.

As Aberfeldy says above usual bluster. Cannot argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Paid by cheque Islay, auld fashioned that way.

Nah I was better away, no point in being a member and criticising, I felt fairly strongly that what was mooted at AGM has not been carried out....almost the opposite kinda appeasement

Feel D4l are in an abusive relationship with Linda and will do pretty much anything to appease him to keep the peace....how it looks to me anyway.

On Pravda a poster called billy Campbell's ghost is defending the stance and saying D4l have to build trust .....nah......Nelms has to build trust, he's the one who should be building bridges.......he's standing on the bank on his side saying to D4l " come on build, work for it you ****ers"......and when there nearly there.......he will **** off further Doon the bank........he's not to be trusted..... duplicitous.
    I am surprised that Billy Campbell’s ghost is defending the stance taken by current Dee4life board.
    If he feels that strongly he should apply to join as an external director as there are vacancies on the Dee4life board of directors.
    Nobody has replaced me as the person who became the Communications Director was already lined up before I resigned as a Dee4life director.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)