+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ups and downs....state your three up and down.

Any other thoughts after todays games?

Warnock is the magic man again! or so it seems. They'll be wheeling him out when he's 95 at this rate .

Wonder what is bonus is at keeping them up? I reckon six figures at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Glenn and long may they continue 😄
    Brin - the QPR decline continues and I still think they'll make the 3rd team in the bottom three come the season end. Don't know if you read the Spectator - not known for its football punditry - but there's an excellent article by Toby Young, an ardent hoops fan, asking 'What in the name of God' has happened to his team. Not only do QPR's debts amount to £97.8 million but additionally they have an annual operating loss of £24 million.

Toby puts QPR's decline down to a curse put on them by a previous manager and rather than needing a new broom to clear out the team, they need an exorcist!

I reckon Neil W will do his usual miraculous turn-around at Huddersfield and we can discount them as relegation contenders. Cardiff also appear too good to go down. With Wigan and Blackpool looking nailed on, Reading, QPR and our good selves will fight against being the remaining relegation victim. All we need to do is match the results of our rivals and we'll be safe - I can't see QPR challenging us too hard on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Brin - the QPR decline continues and I still think they'll make the 3rd team in the bottom three come the season end. Don't know if you read the Spectator - not known for its football punditry - but there's an excellent article by Toby Young, an ardent hoops fan, asking 'What in the name of God' has happened to his team. Not only do QPR's debts amount to £97.8 million but additionally they have an annual operating loss of £24 million.

Toby puts QPR's decline down to a curse put on them by a previous manager and rather than needing a new broom to clear out the team, they need an exorcist!

I reckon Neil W will do his usual miraculous turn-around at Huddersfield and we can discount them as relegation contenders. Cardiff also appear too good to go down. With Wigan and Blackpool looking nailed on, Reading, QPR and our good selves will fight against being the remaining relegation victim. All we need to do is match the results of our rivals and we'll be safe - I can't see QPR challenging us too hard on that front.
    Glenn, great post and points pal, Yes it’s in our hands never mind the rest, get our points and bugger the rest I say.

Be "interesting" if us and Cardiff just need a point on the 27th to ensure survival

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Be "interesting" if us and Cardiff just need a point on the 27th to ensure survival
    In which case Bramley, we need to pour some oil on troubled waters, turn the tap of vitriol off, sprinkle some goodwill around NYS, submerge our differences and have a gentleman's agreement to share the points. A sort of parting of the seas moment!?

Promoted
    Burnley
    Sheff Utd
    Luton

Relegated
    Wigan
    Blackpool
    QPR

Wigan
    Blackpool
    Don't tempt fate! till/when millers are safe.

Any updates/revised predictions after today's games? Reading and QPR both have really difficult run-ins. Reading's next two games are at home to Burnley and Luton - sound familiar? If they don't pick up any points in those two games, they may well find it impossible to save their Championship status in the remaining 3 games, particularly with their last game being away to Neil Warnock's mob!

I hope Reading go down. Billy big boots the lot of them, including that ex RUFC player.

I've changed my mind on QPR. They now have chair, dykes, willock back. 3 star players who will give them the firepower to stay up.
    Cardiff to replace them

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast