Yup, you read it first here, the name Bonner is a Norman French name, and the round faced Mark Bonner, is as frog like as it comes.

Yes, i am being racist. If you place Mark Bonner in a four****th century painting, frilly cuffs, waistcoat, cain, pouf like hair, a proper dandy or what, suits you sir.

And manager of Cambridge United, so appropriate. To go into battle with the Burslem lot, those players and fans, especially the fans who eat raw liver for breakfast.

Chewed up like an ant eater eats ants. Hopelessness on a mammoth scale, poufs in the dugout, poufs on the pitch. Slaves sent to the lions.

Not a man amongst them.

Futility on an astronmical scale, a day out for idiots who will drive there expecting a result. Madmen, fools, nutters, the easily led, the blind, the desperate.

Why not watch Wisbech?

Or Stamford, bbc radio cambs say they are only fifty feet into lincolnshire. Or yaxley, who have just sacked their 20 year old manager.

Glued to the radio tomorrow, more woe for United fans, magnificent entertainment for me, my revenge for the lifetime of abuse from united.

Bring it ON.................If you wonder what sort of abuse, you are not a true united fan. The whole club is a donkeys fart.