+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrexham lose £3 Million in first year of take over

People saying that Wrexham are "buying the league" have a point as I doubt if any other National League club will post such eye watering accounts.
    Personally I hope Notts County pip them to the title and then let's see what happens if Wrexham fail in the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    So what happens when the Yanks want the loan back and there is no liquidity in the football club to pay it because they are paying well over the odds in player wages to play non-league football.

It’s cheating pure and simple and is no different to what Chansiri tried at Wednesday and is still happening at the majority of the teams in the Championship.

Football stopped being a fair competition a long time ago and it is now all about how much you are willing to spend to cheat.
    Correct. Football is corrupt just different levels of it.

Apart from the fact that TS doesn't have Hollywood status I'm not sure there's much difference between what he did for us and what they have done for Wrexham. OK the numbers are higher today but that's just down to the way the game has changed over the last 15 years.

Seems like they aren't in a bad plce. Owning the ground is a boost.

Top of the league, good win today and i really hope Notts County don't do it. Never forgive them for hiring that murdering thug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12