+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: If we reach the Play offs...

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyWhites View Post
    Contradiction yes but I live in Barnsley but am originally from Bolton so life’s been a contradiction I suppose. You’re right about the varying possibilities still to come and one bad result can be disastrous but I just can’t see much changing now. Obviously mathematically things can change but I don’t expect them to very much. I think posh have blown it now and will let Derby slip into the No6 spot and unless you upset them tonight I expect Ipswich to pip Wendies for the automatics. Good luck tonight anyway.
    What happened then Whites ?

Work happened Poggy and I’ve been marooned here ever since. It very much looks after todays results as though it will be you and us in the play offs. Derby could still pip us for 5th spot but I don’t think they will and we’ll go to Bristol next week and get a result to confirm it. Posh are still in it and could pip Derby but I’m hoping you can resolve that next Sunday and not rest too many of your best players. Cracking comeback today though what a match that must have been for you? Anyway if it is you at least I haven’t far to travel ��

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567