+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League - Chelsea

Prediction League - Chelsea

Wolves take on an incredibly talented but rudderless Chelsea squad. Wish they would have hung onto Potter for our match as I always fear the departing manager bump. Sometimes teams just play a little looser and free after the anticipated and inevitable happens. And Chelsea are not short on options to score and attack. But maybe their defense will be a little loose for us.

Wolves 2-1 Chelsea

Jimenez

Wolves 2 Chelsea 0

Costa

Wolves 2 - Chelsea 2

(Jimenez)

Wolves 1-1 Chelsea (Nunes)

Wolvea 0 Chelsea 0

Without Ruben I can’t see us getting anything out of this one, I’m less concerned about Podence’s absence but we’ll miss him too.

Wolves 0 Chelsea 2.

Wolves 0-3 Chelsea

Just as I thought, never in doubt

Well done Wolves, brilliant result.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Just as I thought, never in doubt

Well done Wolves, brilliant result.
    Fantastic result, happy to be wrong too! I was dreading going but that was a top drawer team performance, and that goal. Gomes ( six or seven key tackles) and Nunes had great games, is the issue with Nunes that he can’t play along side Ruben? Goals like that justify a season ticket 👍

Liverpool. Tottenham, Chelsea, three of the elite six, 9 points , five goals and non conceded against them. Leeds and Bournemouth in the relegation zone and we get zilch. Typical wolves.

We did play well against Chelsea on Saturday as we seem to against teams who come to play. We, for years, have struggled against teams who set up defensively.

I was concerned that not having Neves on the pitch would be a big loss as he has carried the side this season. However, Gomes and Lemina more than made up for his absence. Young Gomes fist pumping after a thunderous tackle was great to see. More of the same against Brentford on Saturday please.

As Norton stated, the goal by Nunes was worth paying a season ticket to see. It would have been difficult to pick out a man of the match as all the players who took to the pitch played well.

Another couple of victories should see us safe for another season, a rebuild and kick on next season.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)