+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If only mon ami, the proliferation of grooming gangs in the UK provides ample evidence that our law enforcement officers neither treat, nor mistreat, everyone the same.

Your obsession with Jews does concern me though, police brutality is a worlwide phenomenom, but it is only the brutality displayed by the security forces of the Jewish state of Israel that appears to rouse your ire, strangely this obsession with the Jewish state of Israei is shared by the juvenile hacks on the Grauniad as well, but I'm sure this is purely coincidental.
    You would not understand sinkov, it's purely a left-wing thing.

Probably not mon ami, I'm neither a Lefty nor Jewish, I do think Jewish people understand the obsession with them though, only too well.

It is very sad to see what is going on in Israel.

Netenyahu has signed up with the right to keep him in power. Whilst I know from my friends in Tel Aviv that there are a lot of peaceful demonstrations against Bibi and what is going on, this is not stopping the IDF doing what it is doing now that it is controlled by the right wing.

It is tearing Israël apart. There are many, many Jews living in Israel who neither agree with, nor condone what is going on. They are praying for a General Election to oust the current coalition and to bring an end to the violence and the threats to the constitution of the country.

Just as not all Scots are the same, nor are all Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post

Just as not all Scots are the same, nor are all Jews.
    They are to anti-semites, there are some decent Jewish Labour MPs who will vouch for that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Said it many times BT and not just Corbyn , they all think they’re above the law and can do / say exactly what they want.

It wasn’t the anti semetic for me with Jezza his Ira support did me when he refused to condemn the bombings when openly asked to do so.

I’ve watched today a snp woman on video rubbing coke onto her gums in parliament - where are we in life when the people who make the rules have no self respect for themselves and certainly no respect for me and you.

There isn’t one of them worth a minute of our time - I really can’t be bothered with any of them.

Israel calls up reservists ! Terror shooting in Jordan Valley: Two Israelis murdered, one wounded

IDF calls up Air Force reservists amid terror attacks, rocket barrages. 34 rockets fired from Lebanon at Israel in worst barrage in years; Hamas blamed. Iran must be behind this !!! ( Its the Passover here, )

BT : You kill me !! Who do you work for the Bolton Echo?? ''....when that doesn't work they bomb Gaza.!!''

I will tell you what the IFDF does , they load thousands of frogs into a stream that flows into Lebanon, so we are pretty sure they croak at night, this causes these terrorist not to be able to get a good nights sleep,

( Our news ,at 6 pm here, reports of 2 sister's shot and killed and mother critically injured today in the West Bank, Jorden Valley )

IDF strikes Hamas targets in Gaza, Lebanon as over 44 rockets fired

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Israel calls up reservists ! Terror shooting in Jordan Valley: Two Israelis murdered, one wounded

IDF calls up Air Force reservists amid terror attacks, rocket barrages. 34 rockets fired from Lebanon at Israel in worst barrage in years; Hamas blamed. Iran must be behind this !!! ( Its the Passover here, )

BT : You kill me !! Who do you work for the Bolton Echo?? ''....when that doesn't work they bomb Gaza.!!''

I will tell you what the IFDF does , they load thousands of frogs into a stream that flows into Lebanon, so we are pretty sure they croak at night, this causes these terrorist not to be able to get a good nights sleep,

( Our news ,at 6 pm here, reports of 2 sister's shot and killed and mother critically injured today in the West Bank, Jorden Valley )

IDF strikes Hamas targets in Gaza, Lebanon as over 44 rockets fired
    I keep saying it Balan, you're too bloody soft with them.

Two Knesset members propose legislation to outlaw sharing the Gospel in Israel and send violators to prison – could it become law?

JERUSALEM, ISRAEL – Is it possible that the Israeli government this year could pass legislation making it illegal for people to share the Gospel message in the very land where Jesus was born, raised, preached, died, buried and rose from the dead?

https://allisrael.com/exclusive-two-...-it-become-law

My friend B T: Your funny!!'' It's always Jews smashing Pallys to bits mon ami, week in - week out,

''It's always Jews smashing Pallys to bits mon ami, week in - week out, but , (well, if that does not work ,better to .....bomb Gaza'' ( when that doesn't work they bomb Gaza.) Yes, sometimes it does not work!

''week in - week out, and still they keep smashing Pallys to bits, yet still they keep coming! A bit boring that, week in week out, surely they could find others ,like the Samaritans? yet there are the others , ie. Canaanites, while the others are called the Amorites, the Girga****es, the Hittites, the Hivites, the Jebusites and the Perizzites.

...and Jesus said ,my people will rise up, lil' old Burnley are going up into the Prem!!

for people to share the Gospel message in the very land where Jesus was born,

In the very land where Jesus was born, today they call it, Palestine, Bethlehem. ( Beit lecham). Do you know what Bethlehem means ? Beit (Beth) is house
    and 'lechem' (in English leham ) is bread, so the house of Bread, (where bread was sold there)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)