+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA Post Match Thoughts

WBA Post Match Thoughts

Putting this up early as otherwise engaged today.

Thoughts on today's performance?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Putting this up early as otherwise engaged today.

Thoughts on today's performance?
    In true Morecambe and Wise fashion

" what do you think of it so far?"

Just put mine on now
    Thought their 4th goal was offside and the ref was crap
    Reyt barrel of laughs me 😀

The best, most entertaining game that I've seen in ages. Fully deserved victory over a team that's cost a lot of money. Hugill's best game for us to date and he really should have had at least a hat-trick. Great to see Ollie Rathbone return and he was his usual self, running the show with his all action style. A few strange decisions from the referee. A game where we should and could have scored six or seven. Excellent!

Boing boing boing boing boing boing boing. 😂😂

We were excellent, Jamie Lindsay makes such a difference to our midfield, but full credit to Hugill, he started awfully but to put in a performance like that showed real guts and desire. Ollie made a difference when he came on and everyone played well, best game for Harding in months. We need to keep that up in every game and we should be able to get that 6 or 7 points to scrape over the line. Our set pieces were better as well, good to see and credit to MT for getting them to raise their game in the last two games.

Not going to expect or ask for miracles, but more of that in the remaining games and we should surely be safe.

Great game to watch from the sofa, so must have been even better at the NYS. F'in brilliant start to the holiday. Hoping for more of the same on Monday, when I will be there.

6 or 7 would not have flattered us, they were woeful at the back, reminded me of league one defending. Hugill was excellent, should have scored 4! Ogbene much better and Rathbone did well when he came on. Game should have been all over by half time.

We had 2 decent chances before their penalty. We didn't panic when Blackett came on he calmed things down. Hugill who said he won't score goals for us! took his 2 well. Fosu same. All defence played well. Midfield same. Good to see Rathbone back. Quina back Monday I'm hoping he can take Ferguson's place. Who'd bet against us staying up now!

Ibs

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast