+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watching Wrexham game overseas….

Watching Wrexham game overseas….

I remember a while ago I posted asking how to watch the game whilst overseas and someone said you can watch it on the NL website. I’ve checked on the website and the game still isn’t available although I am abroad….is it something that just appears on the day?!

Yours hopefully

TSANHO 😟

https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/packages

According to the NLTV website a half season pass or a monthly pass should be available.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I remember a while ago I posted asking how to watch the game whilst overseas and someone said you can watch it on the NL website. I’ve checked on the website and the game still isn’t available although I am abroad….is it something that just appears on the day?!

Yours hopefully

TSANHO 😟
    It will become available.Im currently abroad, and because of the delay I managed to watch the last 15 minutes of halifax v wrexham after Notts finished on the NL site. Once you pay for the day pass on Monday it will probably be available half an hour or so before the match starts

I don't believe live BT games are streamed via the NL Streaming site.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie68 View Post
    You are correct, you can't watch live streams when BT is showing the game, that though is for UK/IRE. Outside of that juristriction, you will be able to stream

I'm driving to Italy today for a week's skiing. I'm staying in Aosta where there's a big Juve support. Not sure whether to try and find a bar or just get the stream on my laptop.

I've actually got a BT Sports subscription but had issues getting it to work last year when I was in Andorra for the Chesterfield game.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie68 View Post
    I think they are , as if i remember correctly you get the BT commentary via the NL website.

Thanks for all the advice…..Ive worked it out.

It wasn’t showing on my phone when I tried the website as my ‘roaming’ was on so it still thought I was in the uk. When I turned my roaming off and connected to some Wi-Fi the game all of a sudden showed up as available on the NL tv website.

Will that Wrexham fan be streaming on YouTube again?