+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colchester

Colchester

So, three in a row? Another clean sheet? Will the formation be changed for concrete Rod? Is anyone else likely to return to fitness, crucially Finnigan and Uwakwe?
    Chances are no to all questions.
    Rod is my player of the season but i think Bell doesn't really like 3 at the back. However, I prefer it as it gets Mellor and Adebisi further up the pitch. Next season we'll have to find a way to accommodate all the CHs we'll have available!
    Anyway, Colchester- a team we might be expected to beat as they're in a relegation struggle. We all know it doesn't work that way and so I think we'll see the worst of the Alex and they'll lose 2-1.

I can see one or two changes for tomorrow. I can see McDonald starting, probably in a back five. Is it time to give Mellor a breather with possibly Robertson coming in? Do we start with Longy, probably not? I'll go with a draw, 2-2.

This is going to be a tough game - difficult place to go to.
    With regards to starting XI, at least Belly has different options available now.
    I like the way that players aren't being rushed back into the starting XI following injury.
    Think @MeForCrewe may be right, and we could see a back3 - but if it ain't broke ...

Going for a 2-0 win, CBR and Tabs scoring. 🤞

Just a quick heads-up that the game is available to watch on iFollow ...

One change - Sean Robertson in for Kelvin.
    Plenty of options on the bench, again !

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    I can see one or two changes for tomorrow. Is it time to give Mellor a breather with possibly Robertson coming in? Do we start with Longy, probably not? I'll go with a draw, 2-2.
    Are you Belly in disguise lol

Interesting. I suppose he's sticking with the winning side and the most fit. Otherwise, why would two players who should be automatic starters be on the bench?

Don't think the Alex have got out of bed yet. Turning out as I expected.

I'm not sure if my telly is working right. Everything seems so slow and Colchester have score and the Alex haven't found second gear yet.

0-2. It looks like all of them are suffering a hungover.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast