+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Colchester

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    One bit of good news from today is that my final points haul has still not been overtaken !!
    Still got 6 games to go!!🙂

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    No, the goal Long scored was a great move in that game and to a high standard and that was said by others on here. What need was there for me to add my comments?
    My point exactly. There is no "need" for anyone to comment on any of it. There are plenty commenting on how poor we were today, me included. But you never see fit to contribute on the back of a positive result and I really can only assume it is for one reason. Hey ho. There is nowt I can do about that but it is a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    My point exactly. There is no "need" for anyone to comment on any of it. There are plenty commenting on how poor we were today, me included. But you never see fit to contribute on the back of a positive result and I really can only assume it is for one reason. Hey ho. There is nowt I can do about that but it is a shame
    So you can read people's minds now.....')

I do not go to games and so have next to nothing to say about the games, only the result and the highlights of each game that I see. The stats today suggest there was only one shot at goal the whole game by us and not one shot on target. you know full well why that is and I'm not going to add my thoughts again on that. I've been a Crewe fan for nigh on 70 years and I don't need anyone to tell me what I need to think about games or indeed what to write...

Ta...

Anyone hear Praise and Grumble tonight? A woman fan was on complaining bitterly about our number of managers we have and how we keep sticking with failures whereas a new manager from outside would want to bring in his own team....This lady goes to every single game and sees what I see not going to them....Its pretty obvious actually and why some fans need to smell the roses and suggest some alternatives to what is happening at this club..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234